Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you ever wish you were in a gang/big family

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
What I mean is since most of us here rot at home, do you ever just wish you had a group to be part of? Like local gang or big family that helps its own. Reason I say this, is because it's always good to know you have people to turn to.

Dont know. If they wanted me to marry ugly fat housewifeoid, then better no. Need help in search for cute adorable loli waifu to play in forest

Dont know. If they wanted me to marry ugly fat housewifeoid, then better no. Need help in search for cute adorable loli waifu to play in forest
None of that bro, but like imagine being in a gang or something, like you see these Mexican music videos on youtube, you can tell they got brotherhood going on and shit

None of that bro, but like imagine being in a gang or something, like you see these Mexican music videos on youtube, you can tell they got brotherhood going on and shit
Had "best friend" who wanted me to go for ugly roasties, I could say in reality he was my biggest bully, not friend. If more "gang" like this - better no

I'm actually in a far right Organisation but due of wageslaving I have barely time to meet up in demonstrations.

In a way, I do. Everybody has a need to be accepted, we are evolved to live in tribes after all.

I like being alone tbh. Being around people isn’t my thing.

Probably yes, if they could help me out at least with finding a job. But since you said it would be like a Mexican style gang, I don't believe I would fit in nicely.

no, they all play some mind games between them, waititng for one wrong step to beatdown eachother. Me ugly freak would always be at the bottom.
I would rather put some poison in lunchboxes of some gang.

Nope. Just wanna be left alone in a dessert.

I read the title as "Do you ever wish you were in a gangbang".

It depends. I'm getting used to be alone so...

Kinda, if they give me monthly neetbux im in.
But otherwise, no.

Gangs are risky. Either you get killed by the rival gang or the cops... Or worse, your own gangmates for internal political reasons.

Death or prison is the real thug life. Even if you're the big dog mafia boss who is protected by corrupt cops and government officials

I'm actually in a far right Organisation but due of wageslaving I have barely time to meet up in demonstrations.
That's actually good bro
In a way, I do. Everybody has a need to be accepted, we are evolved to live in tribes after all.
Based af
Probably yes, if they could help me out at least with finding a job. But since you said it would be like a Mexican style gang, I don't believe I would fit in nicely.
I'm just using them as an example, but you could be in a gang from your country
no, they all play some mind games between them, waititng for one wrong step to beatdown eachother. Me ugly freak would always be at the bottom.
I would rather put some poison in lunchboxes of some gang.
Ngl bro you see a lot of subhumans in gangs but they thugmaxx hard
Gangs are risky. Either you get killed by the rival gang or the cops... Or worse, your own gangmates for internal political reasons.

Death or prison is the real thug life. Even if you're the big dog mafia boss who is protected by corrupt cops and government officials
Bro you don't need to be like top gang banger, you can just live local to them and go chill or something, it feels good to be accepted somewhere you kno

Last edited:
yes ive always envied kids who grew up with a lot of sibling around their age, my life would be completely different if i did

I prefer small families

i wish often never be born:feelsrope:

I come from a big family,a clan but it doesn't help my inceldom
and being in a gang is low iq. no one cares about you once you get into jail

No man. I'm an introverted reclusive, so I would hate being around lots of people for long periods of time.

No it's a right wing party. I can't post the name because I'm scared to get tracked. It has a lot of Neonazi members and even a head quarter just like in the movie American History X. Very lifefuel.

No it's a right wing party. I can't post the name because I'm scared to get tracked. It has a lot of Neonazi members and even a head quarter just like in the movie American History X. Very lifefuel.
Which country?

Yes if I had older brothers and sisters I would have them to possibly hook me up with friends of theirs, but that's impossible as I only have one younger brother and he has a girlfriend

The life of a gangster sounds cool until you step outside. As for family, I ave a large extended family but very few of its members are my age and those that are don’t really care about me one way or the other

If its a chance of dying, I'll join.

Being in a gang is like having friends?

I've heard about that before.

Yes, if that gang would castrate overprotective daddy of cute teen girls I like