Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you ever want to have children? And do your parents want you to have children?

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
My parents want me to have children. I guess it's the primal urge to perpetuate your genetic line. But you need a woman to do this, so it's not even possible for me. I wish my parents would finally accept reality and shut up.

But if I could get a woman, I would like to have children.
But it will never happen.

Would you like to have children?

Do your parents want you to have children?

Last edited:
U don't need a women try surrogacy in India or some other shithole

Why would you let children into this cruel world?

No one ever cared about their children. It was always about the primal urge of biological beings to perpetuate their gentic line. And that is why we want to have a woman.

When I was much younger and a bluepilled cuck then I imagined myself in the future as a dad with the nuclear family (wife, 2 kids, dog, nice house, friends, neighbours etc).

JFL believing in that dream as a sub-8 male in 2018.

They do. I don't.

It's not about my looks. I just want to enjoy my life without those motherfucking parasites. I don't even want to get married.

Ideally it would be nice but my genetics would fuck them up and it would require a female parent. I guess I could adopt to give a kid a better life because I'd be a better parent than autistic females or the social care system, but I doubt they'd give a kid to me and would drain time and money I could spend coping. Probably the best anti suicide method, though.

My brother will almost certainly have kids so they have stopped worrying about me which is good. I don’t want to have kids.

I have autism so me having kids would be a bad idea anyway.

No, i'm not that cruel. They would be living in this kiked-ass world with my shitty genes.

As for my parents, i don't know. My mother probably low-key wants grandchildren but she almost never says anything. Good.

Before I didn't, but as I get older I realized the rest of my life will consist of people I care about dying until it's my turn. Kids would be sort of a counterweight to that and take the sting out of mortality.
Not that it matters though. Shame, because I could support like five kids easy if someone wanted to have them with me.

Having children is the most selfish act any person can ever commit both in terms of how insignificant and hard life is with minimal reward but also because humans are a decease to this planet and ruins the Earth and breed, enslave, torture and kill the animals we are a plague to this planet and for people to bring even more humans into this world is the worst act of selfishness anyone can ever commit.

I think they want, I think my father desperately want that because I'm the last man in my family that have a chance in having a son, all my cousins had daughters and don't plan in trying again, I'm the last hope for my family legacy, a incel is their last hope, what a fucking joke the universe made

I'm gonna rot in obscurity as the world around me falls to shit. Needless to say, I'm not perpetuating my genetic line. Not for lack of wanting to though. It's just that my desire to not pass on my genetic deformity outweighs my desire to have kids, even if I do find a female.

Having children is the most selfish act any person can ever commit both in terms of how insignificant and hard life is with minimal reward but also because humans are a decease to this planet and ruins the Earth and breed, enslave, torture and kill the animals we are a plague to this planet and for people to bring even more humans into this world is the worst act of selfishness anyone can ever commit.
Not only that but we are 99% sure that nothing matters in the end and why would let something into this world that will get depression because of that and even worse imagine it ends up as an incel

100% sure I won't have kids, even if Stacy wanted to bear my children. This shit ends with me, I made my decision a long time ago.

My parents are coping as expected, they still think I have "plenty of time" to turn my life around, even though I'm in my 30s now. Sooner or later they'll have to swallow the bitter mysonisageneticfailurepill (probably the hardest pill out there).

No one ever cared about their children. It was always about the primal urge of biological beings to perpetuate their gentic line. And that is why we want to have a woman.
But I want women without children I cant imagine anyone who is not a bluepilled normie who would want to continue this cycle of life

I do want children but I am too incompetent to provide for them.

yesterday i was with some acquaintances and there were 2 small children and when i saw how they interact and play with them i realized im absolutely unsuited for that shit, im too autistic to handle children. They even commented how hilariously bad i was with them. They semm like littel aliens to me

I would want have kids but never gonna happen

My mom wanted me to have kids. I told her to adopt.

But no, she wants to be a grandma, and she wants the genetic lineage passed on down. I consider myself a pretty ardent sadist, but the thought of creating a new person in this world makes me feel sick.

No and ideally yes but they know I would be a neglectful parent.

"Nonexistence never hurt anyone." - Thomas Ligotti

Bringing a child into this heartlessly eugenicist world, with my bottom-of-the-barrel genes, would be one of the most selfish acts I could ever commit.

Neither of my parents have expressed wanting to have grandchildren. My dad probably realizes by now that he had no business passing on his subhuman genes in the first place, and my mother is just a bitch who never speaks to me about anything really.

Absolutely no way.

I value my own time and space far, far too much to waste it by having children. The idea of having to dedicate your life to ensuring the health and wellbeing of another human being is completely alien to me.

The childfree life is the life for me, 100%.

I wanted the choice of whether I wanted have kids or not

I was never given that, it was denied me.

My father is blackpilled. My mother is delusional.

In the hypothetical situation of ascending I would not be a betabux-hostage. And male offspring deserve parents of proper genetic stock to increase their chances in the great lottery that is life.

My mum has never spoken about me being in a relationship

I do want kids, but my genes are trash (since I am an incel) so I probably shouldn't be passing them on.

However, if a child is to be born with bad genes, then it would be better if they are a girl since girls live life on God Mode.

No I dont

Yes they do

Muhaha
My mum has never spoken about me being in a relationship
Kek
How old are you

Are you that ugly?

Yes fuck that shit, my mother wants me to have a wife and children and a family... I couldn't care less. Fuck that shit, i'm never gonna reproduce and never gonna marry. Why the fuck can't parents understand that it's over for a ugly manlet, they keep on coping and its so fucking annoying.

No. Never. I love the fact that I don't have any dependents suckling off my resources. Love the freedom and mobility of not having to feed anyone. My only complaint is that I'm not getting laid. That's all.

Last edited: