Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever think you're good-looking?

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Once or twice a month I'll be looking at myself in the mirror and think "ya know, I'm actually pretty handsome." That's when I have to remind myself that the mirror is COPING and if I was decent looking I wouldn't be a KV. Anyone else know this feel?

Sometimes in them evenings twice per month

Rip

Same. Once in a while when I take off my glasses. But then I remember how women see me. They don't see anything attractive there. Still a KHV

back when I was 18/19 and still had thick hair

Mirrors are just an illusion, female behavior is the real test..

I'm good looking but women do not care about looks, they only care about behavior. I'm simply a beta and that's a huge turn off.

Never in my life did I think I was good looking. At one point in my life I was hopeful I was average

Dunarote said:
I'm good looking but women do not care about looks, they only care about behavior. I'm simply a beta and that's a huge turn off.

How you behave is irrelevant. If you were good looking you wouldn't be a turn off, no matter how you act

Maybe for few seconds, then I see some 6'3 dude and I come to reality again

I have never been able to look in a mirror and not cringe away in disgust.

I never think I'm good looking. I only look in the mirror to laugh at myself.

I once upon a time thought I was good looking...

I have learned my lesson after more than 1000 rejections.

I look good in my plane of existance

I sometimes think I can look good in the mirror, but photos quickly reveal my subhumanity

No, never. Not even in the mirror, where it is quite common for most people to find themselves good-looking. I actually removed all mirrors in my house.

Framecel222 said:
Once or twice a month I'll be looking at myself in the mirror and think "ya know, I'm actually pretty handsome." That's when I have to remind myself that the mirror is COPING and if I was decent looking I wouldn't be a KV. Anyone else know this feel?

Yup! Used to look in the mirror and thought I looked OK. But the dating world taught me different. I should have known, I look terrible in photos.

My perception changes a lot from day to day. Some days when I see more bloat I go into rage mode for the entire day and am ashamed to leave the house.

Framecel222 said:

Take a picture to see how you really look, mirrors are cope.

Sub8Hate said:
Yup! Used to look in the mirror and thought I looked OK. But the dating world taught me different. I should have known, I look terrible in photos.

Real life experience is what teaches you.

It will sound like cope, but there are people who look shit in pics compared to real life. Its not the first girl who I find subhuman tier in pics then I see them irl and they look so much better.

For some people its the other way around, look worse irl than in pics.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Take a picture to see how you really look, mirrors are cope.

A pic in front of a mirror, or taken by someone else from a normal distance, to get rid of lens distortion.

Zyros said:
My perception changes a lot from day to day. Some days when I see more bloat I go into rage mode for the entire day and am ashamed to leave the house.

How did you go from bloated to having hollow cheeks and can anyone do it?

Currently Rotting said:
Never in my life did I think I was good looking. At one point in my life I was hopeful I was average

How you behave is irrelevant. If you were good looking you wouldn't be a turn off, no matter how you act

Do you really believe this? I was accepted into beautifulpeople.com I've had girls approach me at least a dozen times but lose interest after 2 minutes, because I'm stupid and retarded. Women literaly date cripples and dwarves over me, so what makes you think that?

Ever since I stopped drinking and started looksmaxing, my face has improved a lot. It is crazy how much alcohol abuse fucks up your appearance. I think once I lose 100-ish lbs I'll look pretty decent.

Dunarote said:
Do you really believe this? I was accepted into beautifulpeople.com I've had girls approach me at least a dozen times but lose interest after 2 minutes, because I'm stupid and retarded. Women literaly date cripples and dwarves over me, so what makes you think that?

A legit attractive man can not be incel

Framecel222 said:
How did you go from bloated to having hollow cheeks and can anyone do it?

I do not have full on male model mega-hollow cheeks but they are noticeable now at least. I did it by cutting the majority of carbs I ate, doing less binge eating, drinking less soda and your everyday "change diet" shit. I did not do any extra exercize, I walk A LOT but I always did it.

For hollow cheeks there are various factor that contribute to you having concavity on them:

-Tall lower third (DONT MISTAKE WITH DOWNWARD MOUTHBREATHING GROWTH) with long chin and long ramus.

-Decent forward growth of maxilla and jaw.

-Wide jaw.

-High placed cheekbones.

-Cheekbone and zygomatic protrusion

Every one of these things contribute to it, and the more of them and the more amount of each you have, the more noticeable your hollow cheeks will be.

In my case I have a pretty short lower third, with short-ish ramus (think jordan barrett ramus), decent-ish but not great forward growth, wide jaw, very good placed cheekbones, and average-ish cheekbone portrusion, which as a result give me noticeable concave cheeks but not those meganoticeable ones with make an S shake no matter which lightning there is. I can't complain tbh.

For a bit when I look into the mirror before I realize slowly after I'm not chad.

Before I was baldcel, perhaps.

Right up till the second I turn my head to the side to expose my crooked nose and fucked up jaw.

I think 4 times in my life i thought I was handsome.

This was in window lighting in front of a mirror.

mirrors =/= photo

i look ok in the mirror but i realise i'm just a subhuman in any photo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back