Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you ever stalk your high school/college peers/oneitis?

S

SignedUpCuzItsOver

Recruit
★★
I do and I want to FUCK THEM SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsping:

Most of them are still single, but they're still chad only :feelsrope:

All of them are either single moms or land whales :feelspuke::feelspuke:

I don't have an oneitis

Most of them are still single
woman may have plenty of sexual partners but keep it private from social media. There was even a cut video clip of a steam from some feminist old hag bitch who said something like "Fuck with as much men as you wish, even dogs, whatever, but keep an eye on smart, educated loser with a good job so later in life you will have someone to provide for you"

I would but idk her name jfl

Not anymore. But once upon a time.

woman may have plenty of sexual partners but keep it private from social media. There was even a cut video clip a steam from some feminist old hag bitch who said something like "Fuck with as much men as you wish, even dogs, whatever, but keep an eye on smart, educated loser with a good job so later in life you will find someone to provide for you"
But if it's a chad they will show him off to the world no questions asked. Also I want to find that bitch who said that.

I do and I want to FUCK THEM SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsping:

Most of them are still single, but they're still chad only :feelsrope:
Yes i even wrote to one foid 3 years after graduating and got rejected.

No oneitis for your face

Last edited:
I found her Instagram because normies feel the need to plaster their full name on shit but nothing came of it.

I don't have an oneitis and no