Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you ever sit back and think about how much of a sick joke this life is?

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Some get to enjoy their life and never worry about anything, they have good parents who guide them and teach them everything they need, they have a family that supports them and cares about them, and they grow up to be perfectly fine and enjoy having sex with anyone they want and have friends who love them and care about them and die happily on their death bed with their loved ones surrounding them and thinking about how much of a great life they had.

While some have to live a life of suffering and pain for no reason other than they lost the genetic lottery (which they didn't even choose to participate in in the first place).
They have a family that despises them just because they exist, their parents abuse them and ruin their mental health and physical health for the rest of their lives, they live their life in suffering and pain just because they exist, not because they've done anything wrong.
They die alone without anyone caring about them and only noticing that they're dead after noticing the smell of their rotten corpse, they die wondering what did they did to even deserve all this pain and suffering, but to be honest, how can someone die if they were never alive in the first place?

You have an entire race/races that have a skin color that looks like human feces (god was just trolling when he created curries)
And a gender that lives on just exist mode and have everything they want, just because they exist and have a hole between their legs.

If you see all of this shit around you and still believe that god isn't a sadist, I wanna know what copium you have.

Last edited:
And a gender that lives on just exist mode and have everything they want, just because they exist and have a hole between their legs.

Willful Repost:

In 2016, I was an anxious 17-18 y/o who could barely leave his room to attend group therapy. I had crippling social anxiety and stuttering issues that made it difficult to function among other people. I kept my head down for four hours and had to close my eyes to speak normally.

In 2016, "anxious" and "depressed" Shannon Rose Bosanac had 10+ orbiters and 4+ boyfriends lined up to support her at any given time. She was placed in the "Afternoon Group" to support her complex mental health history(She needed the extra support of her morning teachers).

View attachment 512601

Although levels of suffering vary wildly indeed, everyone suffers and then dies. But this is not the true life.

I wanna know what you have.

Please give it a try! Start with Romans through Filemon.

Although levels of suffering vary wildly indeed, everyone suffers and then dies. But this is not the true life.
Person 1 eats steaks and caviars every day except for one day where they didn't eat anything, they whine and cry about and say that they're "suffering"

Person 2 is a starving kid who died from starvation

Now can you unironically tell me that they both suffered?
Please give it a try! Start with Romans through Filemon.
my brain is too fried and my attention span is non existant, I wouldn't have even read my thread if it wasn't written by me

I wish it was true
Matthew 7:7 KJV

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Person 1 eats steaks and caviars every day except for one day where they didn't eat anything, they whine and cry about and say that they're "suffering"

Person 2 is a starving kid who died from starvation

Now can you unironically tell me that they both suffered?
But person 1 will also die anyway. At least this serious suferring they will go through.

my brain is too fried and my attention span is non existant, I wouldn't have even read my thread if it wasn't written by me
:feelskek:

Just between us, I'm also like that. Listen to an audiobook of it then. While playing games you like.

its all luck my nigga, only this is responsible for my shit life is my parents and my luck, it a joke indeed.

relatable. clown world

I often do. God just is some fucker with a very cruel sense of humor.

There are theological explanations that are consistent within the frameworks of some religions for the clown world fuckery that you've outlined. You may not like or appreciate the explanations, but they're there.

Some get to enjoy their life and never worry about anything, they have good parents who guide them and teach them everything they need, they have a family that supports them and cares about them, and they grow up to be perfectly fine and enjoy having sex with anyone they want and have friends who love them and care about them and die happily on their death bed with their loved ones surrounding them and thinking about how much of a great life they had.

While some have to live a life of suffering and pain for no reason other than they lost the genetic lottery (which they didn't even choose to participate in in the first place).
They have a family that despises them just because they exist, their parents abuse them and ruin their mental health and physical health for the rest of their lives, they live their life in suffering and pain just because they exist, not because they've done anything wrong.
They die alone without anyone caring about them and only noticing that they're dead after noticing the smell of their rotten corpse, they die wondering what did they did to even deserve all this pain and suffering, but to be honest, how can someone die if they were never alive in the first place?

You have an entire race/races that have a skin color that looks like human feces (god was just trolling when he created curries)

If you see all of this shit around you and still believe that god isn't a sadist, I wanna know what copium you have.
Yes

I hate existing. It’s unfair. I wish I was anyone else besides myself. I accept that my life will consist of only pain until the very end. Nothing I can do about it. I would say that it’s over for me, but it never even began

That's what my signature says.

For a second I thought the myth, the legend, JoeBruhCel would be back

I was becoming joker maxxed the more I learned and saw in my life and I didn’t even realize it. :society::society:

It’s all a joke bruh. Just sit back and laugh :society:

Yes, very often. It makes me both extremely suicidal but angry at the same time. Why the fuck should i pay for my parents' mistake?!! Most people aren't deserving of reproduction, yet they keep creating more and more suffering just because their primitive npc mind isn't capable of thinking ahead. And consequently, we have genetically inferior chlidren, who are destined to get brutally crushed by this clown world

It still baffles me how foods can let a stick of turd(nigger dick) fuck them.

this is many incels as far as i read. parents fucked them and exposed them to the dangers of the world without training and armor to deal with it nor a means to defend self. apart from that they may have been born with medical / mental disadvantages that weere not handled .