Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you ever look in the mirror and think you are a slayer?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Sometimes when I look in the mirror I unironically think I am chad.

Usually only when my hair looks good, otherwise I see myself I how I really look; 0/10.

Reverse body dysmorphia I suppose.

I look in the mirrored and think I'm trash

I'm beautiful ngl

Before I got blackpilled by reality, I thought I looked pretty good. Sadly, foids are the only ones whose opinion matters and they think (and always thought) I look like shit.

I look average in the mirror but when I use my camera I look deformed and subhuman.
4B376425 B111 4635 B982 A29CF0225A0F

One time I looked at myself from the side in the bathroom with poor lightning. Ngl I nearly roped

I had a mirror that showed all my angles jfl. Im so recessed and assymetrical

Sometimes yes it's usually when I don't leave the house for two weeks or so. I always take a selfie of myself which reminds me of my subhumanity and kills the bluepill thoughts

It's easy to convince yourself you look good with a mirror. You control your pose, you only ever see yourself from one angle and you're used to it.

Photographs or videos taken by someone else are more honest.

Haven’t looked in one for months, nor would I want to

I would call you fakecel for that but then i remembered that you are curry. at least its nice to feel good about yourself ngl

Then turn on ur camera and youre a wreck
When we're moving we're more attractive

I used to think I was The Fonz.
It doesn't matter what I think of myself.

Compensatory narcissism. Your brain zooms in on one positive feature and tricks you into thinking you're Chad to alleviate the soul-crushing pain of inceldom even for a brief moment. It happens to the best of us.

i open the mirror when i brush my teeth so i do not have to look at myself, so no.

:feelsgah: No
Sometimes I think I'm average looking but that thought quickly subsides

I think "this guy looks like a faggot"

Im kind of egotistical ngl

In middle school yes.

nope my ethnic features are shit in mirror and camera. only good human when in bright sun so people have to squint and not see my facial features.

I try my best to avoid mirrors.

Yea that's totally me.

I see myself as beautiful when I'm on drugs
full

Sometimes when I look in the mirror I unironically think I am chad.

Usually only when my hair looks good, otherwise I see myself I how I really look; 0/10.

Reverse body dysmorphia I suppose.
No

Massive Fucking Cope

some days I look in the mirror and think maybe I don't look so bad but other days I just see the self loathing thing I have become and others times I see insanity and sadness in my eyes.

I'm not that delusional yet.

No, it's always been apparent to me that I'm probably a 3/10 at best.

I look in the mirror and wonder why I haven’t roped.