Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you ever, literally, bump into women?

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
For example, where I work, at a restaurant, I am often in very crowded quarters with women carrying things to other places, walking past them. I have to pass by them in sort of narrow paths. Sometimes, I turn away, so that my groin area does not rub against their butt area. But turning away causes my butt area to rub against their butt area, at some instances, esp. when it is very crowded. Doing so is not so bad and bothersome.

Do you ever do the same?

I embrace it on trains when it isn't sketchy enough for it to be illegal, pretty sure it's normal for men to do that. You're high inhib if you avoid it.

I do it occasionally just for fun.

When I'm walking in a straight line and one doesn't move out of the way. I do this to men and women though.

Of course I do. I call it shoulder slap. You have to run into females to show dominance.

I like doing that.

No but it happened accidentally in the past. It's too risky and I'm too high inhib.

yes did it to a stacy a few months ago and if im ever in public i dont get out of the way for foids to piss them off so other times it happens, JFL if ur not bumpmaxxing tbh

Yes tbh managing to touch foids in public is an art. When I've sat down on public transportation I'd take up enough space and manspread so when a foid sits by me our legs will be rubbing against each other the entire time. This only works though if it is packed, otherwise you'll be the only one sitting alone just like in school where you'd rush to the bus and get there first so you could get a spot and not have to sit by some normie that will keep hitting you and stabbing you with pencils because they want you to get out of their seat. Or when you're looking for a seat to sit down at, suddenly all the seats that were empty or taken up by only one person have backpacks in them, because you're an ugly incel loser and no one can stand to be anywhere near you. It must just be their personality detectors though, right?

Of course I do. I call it shoulder slap. You have to run into females to show dominance.
Yes tbh I'd usually slam into people in school. Sometimes I'd feel bad though because if it was an incel or retard they would say sorry. Those were the only people that would apologize to me and it was for something they had no control over. Also dudes usually didn't care or would laugh it off while foids would always get pissed. Most of the time wasn't on purpose though I was just a fat ogre.

Last edited:
Often, also I love subway because I can rub with my penis against their vagina sometimes, or just being very close and it's feels almost like hugging.

A girl, woman or even female child has never touched me at all in my entire life.

No but that sounds hot tbh

No i dont go outside

Not really but I do get sandwiched between them at crowded buses regularly.

Why would you risk getting #MeToo'd?

2risky4me

You do it correctly, definitely go butt first instead of front-first. I’ve seen fights started in bars for people going groin-first.

I'm never near women so no.

I usually turn around when having to pass by foids in a narrow space just to be safe

I live in feminazi populated area. If I bump into a roastie, she'll cry rape and I'll be imprisoned

No,
I don't want to get rape charges

I turn away, so that my groin area does not rub against their butt area.
I usually turn around when having to pass by foids in a narrow space just to be safe
big volcel

You do it correctly, definitely go butt first instead of front-first. I’ve seen fights started in bars for people going groin-first.
youre a fucking idiot if you do it in a bar obviously

I like doing that.
based

Yes it is a very bad feeling.

Are you talking like purposely bumping into them and pushing them onto the floor with your shoulder or bump into them if they don't move? I don't do either unfortunately.

I don't really go outside much and I'm never in situations where I'd have the potential to bump into foids.
I embrace it on trains when it isn't sketchy enough for it to be illegal, pretty sure it's normal for men to do that. You're high inhib if you avoid it.
Seems like lifefuel tbh. I crave being close to a foid.