Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever just want to tell random strangers the truth?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Today I saw this fucking ugly Paki(most likely a fob) who had the worst skin I've probably ever seen. Bright red pimples all over. It was legit disgusting.

I felt incredibly tempted to just go up to him and tell him to use accutane or at least wash his fucking face. But I couldn't.

This happens to me a lot. I see losers with really shit fashion, overweight, out of shape, bad hair, smelly, and I want to tell them to do something about it but I can't.

Too focused on how I looked tbh.

NegroKing said:
Today I saw this fucking ugly Paki(most likely a fob) who had the worst skin I've probably ever seen. Bright red pimples all over. It was legit disgusting.

I felt incredibly tempted to just go up to him and tell him to use accutane or at least wash his fucking face. But I couldn't.

This happens to me a lot. I see losers with really shit fashion, overweight, out of shape, bad hair, smelly, and I want to tell them to do something about it but I can't.

Washing your face doesn't do shit and Accutane can have side effects. You wouldn't be telling the truth, you'd just sound like a dick.

VLÖ said:
Washing your face doesn't do shit and Accutane can have side effects. You wouldn't be telling the truth, you'd just sound like a dick.

I meant wash with some kind of cleanser. That would do something. I refuse to believe that anyone has skin THAT bad.

NegroKing said:
I meant wash with some kind of cleanser. That would do something. I refuse to believe that anyone has skin THAT bad.

The whole washing thing is a cope, I've been through a lot of them and none seemed to work. Washing it with alcohol is also not exactly the greatest idea (at least with clinical alcohol).

I've been thinking about Accutane but it costs and I'm afraid of the side effects, would be about my luck.

I think mine is genetic because my mom also had horrible acne, like uncontrollable.

no, that would be mean. But I also need to keep them complacent so I can look better in comparison.

I doubt that he hasn't considered medication for his dermatological condition. There is no way someone would intentionally allow their skin to be this way. It is most likely due to unfortunate genetics.

Accutane is liver-toxic when you take it orally.

Retin-A (topical form of Accutane) takes up to a year to work actually and during that time your skin has the potential to get worse.
Accutane is not a quick-fix, it is a lengthy process that literally changes your biology to hopefully produce less acne.

So telling this probable incel to "just use Accutane" is not exactly telling him the truth.

NegroKing said:

Plz no bully, Chad.

I've told many norwooding guys to look up rogain, or skinny guys to try bulking or fat guys to try gymcelling

more often than not they are thankful for the advice
the general ppl of 2017 are more redpilled than many think