Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you ever have those "coincidences" that make you feel like god is just rubbing it in your face to torture you more?

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I've had so many of these in my life, here's one example:

Yesterday I was scrolling in a group chat of some retards I work with, one of them posted a pic of a macbook and said that his dad got him this for Christmas (imagine what his mom got him) and btw he talks about his gf all the time.

The "coincidence" is that it's the exact same laptop I've been wanting to buy this entire year, exact same specs, even the exact same fucking color, we're about the same age (early 20s) and he's still getting great gifts, imagine what he got for his birthdays before and other holidays before and his parents are middle class just like mine.

I've never gotten a gift or an allowance from my parents or my family ever in my life (they were middle class btw not poor), even on birthdays or other holidays.

It's not about the gift or the holiday specifically it's about how it feels like god or some higher entity is just rubbing it in my face and saying "hey look you retard, someone who's similar to you gets whatever he wants just for existing and having great parents while the only things you ever got from your parents and family are lifelong trauma and shitty genetics and mental/physical health)

JFL at this life, I'm already tortured enough but god just wants to torture me even more :feelsclown:

Last edited:
A day after i had a fight with my oneitis about her being a whore, i saw her on TV :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I've had so many of these in my life, here's one example:

Yesterday I was scrolling in a group chat of some retards I work with, one of them posted a pic of a macbook and said that his dad got him this for Christmas (imagine what his mom got him) and btw he talks about his gf all the time.

The "coincidence" is that it's the exact same laptop I've been wanting to buy this entire year, exact same specs, even the exact same fucking color, we're about the same age (early 20s) and he's still getting great gifts, imagine what he got for his birthdays before and other holidays before and his parents are middle class just like mine.

I've never gotten a gift or an allowance from my parents or my family ever in my life (they were middle class btw not poor), even on birthdays or other holidays.

It's not about the gift or the holiday specifically it's about how it feels like god or some higher entity is just rubbing it in my face and saying "hey look you retard, someone who's similar to you gets whatever he wants just for existing and having great parents while the only things you ever got from your parents and family are lifelong trauma and shitty genetics and mental/physical health)

JFL at this life, I'm already tortured enough but god just wants to torture me even more :feelsclown:
Yes God hates us, that's why I hate religion
Same. I never got an allowance. Probably $5 once.

god is my nigga he wouldnt do that

Chad only. Applies to more than just foids. Chads will get handed promotions that cels will have to work their asses off for.

god is my nigga he wouldnt do that
yodacel is based
but honestly me being born in a cult that doesn't let you have outsider friends, a crazy boomer mom who's overprotective, a shitty father who left us, a small penis, short height, obese body, autism and social anxiety just to name a few.
Yeah i hate coincidences. I think the universe wants me to be sad

A day after i had a fight with my oneitis about her being a whore, i saw her on TV :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Reminder, i wasnt larping here, this actually fucking happened :lul:

I'll list some:

- I encountered S.R.B as I was leaving my group therapy evaluation in 2015.

- I saw S.R.B in her eating disorder support group as I was waiting for my transportation van while at the psychiatric hospital.

- I encountered S.R.B while inpatient at the local psychiatric hospital. She was volunteering and forcefully held my tray. I responded by stepping back and waiting a few moments before gently taking the tray from her hands.

- I went to the same obscure school as one of S.R.B's former associates.

- I have the same birth month as one of S.R.B's close relatives.

Bro thats wild :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Literally reacted like this
27768 1

So i have a strong flu and fewer for days and yesterday chimney fall off and breaks the roof, so i had in that state to climb on the roof and fix it. My neighbor gave me materials for free to fix it. Its not Gods fault, its my parents fault for trading a good house for a 100yo ruin built like pure shit literary.

There are many such coincidences indeed...

Divorce/Child-Support:

Intellau:

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back