Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever go on cucktears?

UncannyValley

UncannyValley

Undesirable
-
If you do, then how long can you handle all the beta cuck cope? Do you ever troll or get into arguments on there?

I rarely go on there, but I do once in a blue moon.

RE: Do you ever go on inc3ltears?

I can't handle the P E R S O N A L I T Y meme, makes me rage.

KyloRen said:
I can't handle the  P E R S O N A L I T Y  meme, makes me rage.

Do you think they agree more with beeing yourself, or being nice for m'lady?

UncannyValley said:
Do you think they agree more with beeing yourself, or being nice for m'lady?

Being yourself should be being nice for m'lady.

KyloRen said:
Being yourself should be being nice for m'lady.

But it isn't. Far from it.

Reading their shit pisses me off. They think we are mentally ill

UncannyValley said:
But it isn't. Far from it.

Not according to cucktears

KyloRen said:
I can't handle the  P E R S O N A L I T Y  meme, makes me rage.

People still spew that bullshit? Even after all our tinder experiments? Pathetic.

i shitpost there sometimes, but mostly i try to get into their brains. there's no way these people are actually that bluepilled

Nah i don't. i geniunly don't care what a bunch of incels in denial think

I just found out they shadowbanned me for this comment:
they T h i n k its a right because they somehow arrived into this cold meaningless existence because of it, now I'm not saying sex is a way to cope with the reality that existence is a bleak and miserable experience without such a basic human desire or anything, because that would just be absurd, instead I'm trying to say that humans have apparently evolved in such a way that they have come to have certain expectations in life, but its something they have to get over tbqh, we AREN'T animals anymore.

if they want a new cope they should try wanking and drugs

i guess they caught on to my sarcasm

I've been on it a few times. It's a strange place. They are OBSESSED with incels. I get it if you don't like men who can't get laid, but to dedicate a forum to talking shit about us trying to censor our ideas is crazy to me.

no ill never go to that hellhole of evil

I never go there. I just don't care what they think. All they do with their lives is say "look what this person did, aren't they bad?" I don't give a fuck about those assholes.

Lol I comment on their threads in an ambiguous way so they don't realise I'm blackpilling them. I even get upvotes. I'd say my infiltration is working

_incelinside said:
Lol I comment on their threads in an ambiguous way so they don't realise I'm blackpilling them. I even get upvotes. I'd say my infiltration is working

Hope you reach mod status one day there buddy boyo.

I usually just destroy all their shitty arguments like "there's someone out there for everyone" with facts.
Ofc I get downvoted because they hate the truth, even if it has evidence behind it.

i got banned for saying you shouldnt trust females. ( this also got me banned from FA)

No. I despise them enough as it is for getting the sub banned for no reason.

I regularly browse it and lmao at the coping incels.

I sometimes browse their forum out of boredom but I never post anything. It would be useless.

Only cuz I like watching femoids and cucks get triggered. Plus it gives me more access to incel memes kek.

inc3ltears

Christ, someone changed the title to cucktears

I don't go to cucked sites. better use my rotting time to enjoy high-quality incel forum or laugh at losers on youtube who are more inferior than me in the social hierarchy

gentsupreme said:
I don't go to cucked sites. better use my rotting time to enjoy high-quality incel forum or laugh at losers on youtube who are more inferior than me in the social hierarchy

Who is more inferior to you?

whogivesafucc said:
i shitpost there sometimes, but mostly i try to get into their brains. there's no way these people are actually that bluepilled

most bluepilled thing you have ever seen there?

sometimes I go to argue. I use my logic against their denial.

UncannyValley said:
Who is more inferior to you?

all kinds of losers. there's a wide range of them.

I wish there were more losers available for me to laugh at so I will feel better with my shitty life

Yeah I like to laugh at hoe stupid they are. I'll visit once every few months though, I don't view it religiously like they do with here.

why tf would I go there. All I see is cope

uglylifematters said:
whogivesafucc said:
most bluepilled thing you have ever seen there?

most of them say looks don't matter at all. just lol. they're basically saying they'd date the elephant man as long as he has a good personality.

I do, to see if I have ever been included in their posts. I am in the top 15 posters on this site and not once have I been included, jfl. I'm even invisible to cucktears.

whogivesafucc said:
most of them say looks don't matter at all. just lol. they're basically saying they'd date the elephant man as long as he has a good personality.

same. somebody on there literally said "no one gives a flying fuck how you look". how can one be so delusional?

lmao at the elephant man joke. they know good and goddamn well they wouldn't touch him
7f2dfed84088c73c1dad1606cdf08df1.jpg

Hardly lol I only went to check if any of my posts have been featured or anyone else I know. If I have or recognize a user by their post, I read the comments and laugh. I find it hilarious how they take anything we say seriously.

UncannyValley said:
Earthbound said:
I find it hilarious how they take anything we say seriously.
??????
Like when the Valentine shooting happened I mentioned I was celebrating and hosting a small party (never happened), how all my heroes are psychos and killers and how I pray to Allah to bring more planes to destroy buildings and bring chaos to the world (I'm an atheist) just some examples

Earthbound said:
Like when the Valentine shooting happened I mentioned I was celebrating and hosting a small party (never happened), how all my heroes are psychos and killers and how I pray to Allah to bring more planes to destroy buildings and bring chaos to the world (I'm an atheist) just some examples

Yeah hehe, those type of posts I make are definitely satire hehe