Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you ever get compliments for your personality?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I often do when people don't know how I look like.
I noticed it's easier to get likes by NOT SHOWING MY FACE

When I talk to the girls, they really enjoy talking to me but when we meet, they are turned off by my appearance.
I just recently gotrejected two times.

One of the cumdumpsters had just broken up with his boyfriend (didn't tell me until I met her) and kept talking about her ex boyfriends and how it was to lose her virginity.

Fucking women can't talk about anything than sex. That's all their lives revolve around. And they don't even give ugly guys a chance.

And mods, FUCK YOU IT'S NOT BRAGGING IF I GET REJECTED YOU FUCKING CUNTS.

What's the point of trying anymore? Do the same thing over and over and only getting the same result.
Jesus Fucking Christ, my respect for women goes down and down each day.

full

i can hold a conversation wtih a foid, and know it's not a brag cos im legit truecel, butt they always treat me like entertainment and forget me afterwards

i can hold a conversation wtih a foid, and know it's not a brag cos im legit truecel, butt they always treat me like entertainment and forget me afterwards
Some of the cunts have audacity to want men to pay.
Women think everything should be free for them.
Toilet whore cumdumpsters
full

Yes. Ive been told iam a good listener (JFL)

Lol, most of the foids I talked to weren't able to hold 2 minutes of a conversation. This, or they were instantly turned off by my face

Lol, most of the foids I talked to weren't able to hold 2 minutes of a conversation. This, or they were instantly turned off by my face
Probably both.
Cumdumpsters are stupid

I'm not sure if I can say yes or no.
Yes, but only from guys and usually because I'm helpful in games in general.

No, because other than what I mentioned, I don't.

Yes man I am personality chad :chad::chad::chad:

No but i know its okey

Tbh man a foid said she rated me personality 9\10 but then said I was ugly :lul: :lul: :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Your personality wasn't full 10/10 because you posted anonymously "tfw no gf" online!!
Her personality detector knows this!!
full

I actually have. "I would date someone just like you. Just not you."

I scrambled my serotonin production too hard for so long

Even when my mum calls my name it feels heavy :feelsbadman:

Not really tbh

I often do when people don't know how I look like.
I noticed it's easier to get likes by NOT SHOWING MY FACE

When I talk to the girls, they really enjoy talking to me but when we meet, they are turned off by my appearance.
I just recently gotrejected two times.

One of the cumdumpsters had just broken up with his boyfriend (didn't tell me until I met her) and kept talking about her ex boyfriends and how it was to lose her virginity.

Fucking women can't talk about anything than sex. That's all their lives revolve around. And they don't even give ugly guys a chance.

And mods, FUCK YOU IT'S NOT BRAGGING IF I GET REJECTED YOU FUCKING CUNTS.

What's the point of trying anymore? Do the same thing over and over and only getting the same result.
Jesus Fucking Christ, my respect for women goes down and down each day.

full
No. I am a literal non entry in the character department. I have absolutely no personality, because I missed all developmental milestones. I have/had some interests I used to obsess over in the past, but they are no substitute for a personality. My behavior could be classified as decent (read: sycophantic) to most people (except for the times I completely fuck up everything) and I also don't go out of my way to piss someone off (except if they really annoy me). I have no real agenda and don't stand up for the little views I have when they are challenged, I just sit there and accept it or I completely sperg out. All those traits don't define a personality. I am literally nothing.

I never got the opportunity to show off my amazing personality. How sad.

My femoid friend said she wanted to find bf like me. Must be compliment sort of

Not at all. I get called antisocial, reserved, shy and cold constantly

Roastie called me her #1 homie. This was 3 months before she ghosted me.

I've been complimented (yes on "personality".. and verbal ability) by strangers over the phone, just lol. With my face visible, never.

Yes but only by well cultured people.

No, I don't interact with people

Haven't seen you for a while!
Where have you been?
I've been really busy with my shelter, I rescued 8 cats and 2 puppies just before the lockdown so I had to work more than usual

I've been really busy with my shelter, I rescued 8 cats and 2 puppies just before the lockdown so I had to work more than usual
Glad you are OK, buddy boyo! :feelsautistic:

Never. I rarely interacted with foids. And even then they easily noticed my autism.

My mom tells me I have a shitty personality:feelstastyman:

I wouldn't be incel if I did

Teachers say that I am committed and have potential but no foid ever told me I was ‘nice’, ‘good’ or something like that tbh

I have been complimented by women by just hearing my voice and nothing else even though I think my voice is bad

>Do you ever get compliments
E11965B9 F1FB 44A1 8B73 80B54A880406

No I have a garbage personality because I’m ugly

Good work , wish you luck

A lot in my family.
0 outside.

never complimented for my personality,

Foids tell me they want to focus on "school" when they reject me. It's funny how upstanding they are when an unattractive male respectfully asks them out, but they'll let chad creampie them and end up with a bastard child. Yeah, so much for "school".

Not at all, not even when I did try