Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you ever find yourself confused by the idea that you exist?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
It's strange, I've felt such a peculiar sensation for the past year or so, with increasing intensity as time goes on, as if I'm entirely divorced from my own perception. I find myself beset by an irresistible fixation on my momentary images, things that I used to merely accept without a thought have become bizarre displays, the way in which I can move my body, the shape and very idea of objects, the realization that memory is created rather than truly recalled, the idea that I could be here right now, experiencing anything at all. Why didn't I notice it before? Honestly it's hard to believe. Did I always feel like this, am I simply forgetting? My past memories, there is no order to any of them.

At first it was unsettling, but now I've grown addicted to the feeling. It's as if I could die and it wouldn't matter, as the absurdity of this life has revealed itself to me.

Yes bro, sometimes I stop doing anything and start to wonder just what the fuck am I

Yes, especially as I hurtle towards the age of 30.

I'm not confused, just disappointed :feelsbadman:

no. i just don't think about to hard. we all exist just to die eventually

It's over for nihilismcels

It's strange, I've felt such a peculiar sensation for the past year or so, with increasing intensity as time goes on, as if I'm entirely divorced from my own perception. I find myself beset by an irresistible fixation on my momentary images, things that I used to merely accept without a thought have become bizarre displays, the way in which I can move my body, the shape and very idea of objects, the realization that memory is created rather than truly recalled, the idea that I could be here right now, experiencing anything at all. Why didn't I notice it before? Honestly it's hard to believe. Did I always feel like this, am I simply forgetting? My past memories, there is no order to any of them.

At first it was unsettling, but now I've grown addicted to the feeling. It's as if I could die and it wouldn't matter, as the absurdity of this life has revealed itself to me.

i have the conception / idea that only i exist,and nothing else , the world is my brain so to speak , without a brain your dead , you can only function and feel / see your surroundings with it