Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you ever feel "wanted" in life?

Do you ever feel "wanted" in life?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I feel like this is a big problem in this society at least for men - not feeling wanted (by women, employers, etc).

I thought it was worth a poll!

never

everyone wishes u were never born cause ur just extra competition for them

Rarely by grandparents and thats it

By my grandma only :cryfeels:

Not really, but i'm hated by nearly everyone.

literally never

Never ever. I shouldn't have made it past the incubator.

I feel like this is a big problem in this society at least for men - not feeling wanted (by women, employers, etc).

I thought it was worth a poll!
Never

I remember how often I've heard people saying how "you have to get out there and MAKE things happen!" and all this. I do think it's true, at least for men. Women I think get a lot more attention from the world and more of a feeling of being wanted.

A problem I find with having to make everything happen is that nothing feels like it means anything. I sort of want the world to "come to me" from time to time. Not all the time but just sometimes.

I'm not sure what the solution is. I can think of things from the past that would have made someone feel wanted - a tribe, a community, church, a family business. All these things have been pretty much jettisoned from modern life though these days.

There were times rarely but it was only for work and for me to be the slave Everytime in group projects and me currently for being a money machine by my parents so I don't get kicked out. Took me awhile to get hired as well so rarely and never. :fuk:

There were times rarely but it was only for work and for me to be the slave Everytime in group projects and me currently for being a money machine by my parents so I don't get kicked out. Took me awhile to get hired as well so rarely and never. :fuk:

Yeah I mean, it is true that if you hunt loads you can find work. I just find it disheartening to have to fight so hard all the time for even scraps in return.

Yeah I mean, it is true that if you hunt loads you can find work. I just find it disheartening to have to fight so hard all the time for even scraps in return.
Yeah true. That and i hate wageslaving. The idea of manual labor for minimum wage is retarded

even if I am wanted I almost never feel it.

I remember how often I've heard people saying how "you have to get out there and MAKE things happen!" and all this. I do think it's true, at least for men. Women I think get a lot more attention from the world and more of a feeling of being wanted.

A problem I find with having to make everything happen is that nothing feels like it means anything. I sort of want the world to "come to me" from time to time. Not all the time but just sometimes.

I'm not sure what the solution is. I can think of things from the past that would have made someone feel wanted - a tribe, a community, church, a family business. All these things have been pretty much jettisoned from modern life though these days.

Everytime I’ve tried to make things happen I get bullied and shit on lmao I’ve tried so much.

Ya as an example I've been talking about in a village of say 250 people you and your family hopefully had some task that need to be done. And you had the tools and tricks of the trade and years and years of experience thinking of creative things and just seeing the same thing before, to do it 50 times faster/better than others who that wasn't their trade.

So you/your family were an important part of the village. Hell even if the village got attacked, having one extra man + your family & friends on defense adds a lot.

For money having a man who 'pays the bills' for some family's daughter and then their grandkids it made a big difference.

Today in our insanely vast nations and million person+ cities we are just surplus not needed at all. So if not needed in any way, we aren't wanted. In our cities in any profession there are thousands of people in it trying to make a living, trying to find customers. Extras aren't needed at all - that is why normies wages are so low. People will only hire them if they are cheaper than all the other normies who do that profession.