Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you ever feel sad for lacking ability to defend victims of "anti-pedo vigilantes"

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

is it sad not defending victims of "anti-pedo" degenerates?

• yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It is sad. Those "anti-pedo" cucks deserve to be molested, as scum they are and dont know what real love is, only serving for roasties

Verkiam

Sad shit bro

What about gay pedophiles

Vigilantism is cancerous.

Here's a lifefuel story where the Kiwi founder of one of these "anti-pedo groups" got convicted for running afoul of the Harmful Digital Communications Act.

No, i don't give a shit about pedos

Depends, is the man is having a sexually explicit conversation and sending dick pics then I don't feel bad for them. If they actually are engaging in conversations and enjoying each others company. Then yes I feel bad. But most are scum tbh, the guys that come in sweat pants, with booze, weed, messy, or have talked with multiple agents it just shows you are only their to take advantage.

idc about them tbh

no idc about retarded pedos, althought i hate the the faggots who make those videos

12 year old with more sex experience than me JFL at this life

Vigilantes fall under the umbrella of SJW , the worst degenerates , always trying to save something that doesnt belong to them.

i really don't give a fuck about this matter

I don't give a shit about normies beating faggots. Pedo should have never outed himself to soyciety. And if he does he should have proper defense. I don't feel sorry for someone who doesn't come prepared when they know they should.
also, pedos who fall for traps like that are delusional cucks "Le loli wants muh luv" Stupid fucking idiot.

Last edited:
I hate self-righteous anti-pedo faggots