Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel do you ever feel mogged by your shits?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Like when you take a really huge compact shit that's like 14 inches long (curled up, of course) and look into your toilet water and think "wow, that's way longer than my dick" or even circumference-wise how sometimes shits seem to be girthier (wider circumference) than your dick?

It makes me wonder, do foids sometimes also have thick/long poop and use that as a measuring stone for how big dicks should be?

I'll avoid posting pics (probably not necessary) for now, obviously we should put that behind spoilers as that would be too gross for some newbies to handle.

I know I can't be alone, there must be other guys who examine their output before flushing. Are some of you so squeamish you don't even inspect it and avert your eyes until you've covered it in TP? LOL wonder if some women do this, I kind of hope they do so a foid never thinks "this man's dick is smaller than my shits".

Never thought about it

You are kind of weird man, ngl
@chudur-budur for shitpill I guess

Loneliness rots the brain

Occasionally some monster shit comes out of me that makes me wonder at just what kind of giant might've laid such a gorgeous pile. I always cackle secretly at my toilet-let that can't make it disappear even after 2-3 flushes.

Last edited:
It makes me wonder, do foids sometimes also have thick/long poop and use that as a measuring stone for how big dicks should be?
I have to coom now thanks.

I feel mogged by females at looking manly. And females are chad's shit

your bowels are way longer than anyone's dick in your city tbh

your bowels are way longer than anyone's dick in your city tbh
True, but it's rare for them to get super-long as they'll often break off or you'll only partially empty the large intestine.

The small intestine part of the bowel is too narrow to give mog-shits, I don't think you empty that, but when you clear space in the large it gives room for the small portions to condense beyond.

Like when you take a really huge compact shit that's like 14 inches long (curled up, of course) and look into your toilet water and think "wow, that's way longer than my dick" or even circumference-wise how sometimes shits seem to be girthier (wider circumference) than your dick?

I'll avoid posting pics (probably not necessary) for now, obviously we should put that behind spoilers as that would be too gross for some newbies to handle.

I know I can't be alone, there must be other guys who examine their output before flushing. Are some of you so squeamish you don't even inspect it and avert your eyes until you've covered it in TP? LOL wonder if some women do this, I kind of hope they do so a foid never thinks "this man's dick is smaller than my shits".

Attachments

• 1588185173623.png
    1588185173623.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 4
this is just straight up weird

The shitpill destroyed me

when you take a really huge compact shit that's like 14 inches long
14 inches? Never passed anything close to that, not that I pay attention really. Mogger.

No I don't really think about that

Autism is a big problem.

You are kind of weird man, ngl
@chudur-budur for shitpill I guess

Shitpill is real, but unfortunately we didn't venture into that avenue yet.

gXmYib2.png

This is one of those posts that makes it easier for trolls to infiltrate this site tbh

Nah. Posting from my toilet on my phone while taking a shit right now actually. My shits are pretty proportional to me

yes girth mogged

KEK, WTF.

I don't think about my shits, unless it's a medical/health concern.

JFL.

Inceldom really drove you insane boyo

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

A brilliant joke, and suicidefuel for the tiny penised

I absolutely feel mogged by my shits. I have pushed out thick, firm, 10-12 turds (not curled up) in my toilet. I have seen them look as if they were crawling up the bowl and trying to get out. My turds legit sometimes look like mutant BBCs, I feel like a homo in reverse when I push such turds out. That being said, femoids prefer men who make huge turds like that. Too bad I'm too ugly to ever show a foid my shits. In fact, talking huge shits is what inspired me to do PE.

My friend from ages ago and I even planned to start shit gambling/prize winning website called competitiveshits.net where users would upload pictures of their shits. Every upload would have to be approve by the moderators to make sure it wasn't from google or photoshopped and the uploaders would have to put a piece of paper with their username on it on the toilet seat. There would be weekly contests with money prizes for whoever can take the biggest shit, as well as a betting system to bet on the shit competitions between well known shitters. We legit thought we were going to get rich off of it. If there are any investors or web developers reading this and you're interested in my concept... hit me up on discord Al-Muqanna#3157

Reading this thread while actually taking a shit and wow my shit mogs my dick to the moon and back

Careful, don't want a mod to warn you
I would appeal and tell the mod who banned me that he has felt the same ass ripping at least once in his life.

strong bump words2 did you do search for threads talking about poopies