Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you enjoy foot fetish?

Title

• Aye

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Nay

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
I prefer thin hands they seem so intricate.

I have kitsune tail fetish where I rest in kitsune's fluffy tails all day

@Ellsworth @Blacktarpill :feelsEhh:

i like small puffy hands
For me it’s complicated. I wouldn’t say I have a foot fetish. Feet in general disgust me. Even avg feet. But a cute foid with cute feet, now that’s something I can work with. :feelsohh:

Unprecedented levels of autism

Wdym enjoy?

This isn't food nigga lol.

Nah, not really.

Only if it's my foot humiliating the foid by stepping on her.

@Animecel2D
@Romello Gaghan 2

thoughts on this?

Yes, if its anime foids.

@Animecel2D
@Romello Gaghan 2

thoughts on this?
This is a very simple matter. Foot fetishes are gay because feet are the body part most similar to erect dick. No joke.

The only things I'm attracted to is the face and legs. A girl with a nice face and nice legs. Can have no ass and flatchested for all I care. I see nothing interesting about hands and feet.

I ain't no motherfucking cuck, so no, I don't enjoy the foot fetish.

i love feet but the problem with loving feet is that the only feet that are worth looking at are young tiny feet. although sometimes this is a plus because young girls love going barefoot all the time especially when it is hot outside but it is difficult to get an erection watching girls try on shoes at the shoe store and try to pretend you are just browsing shoes

and then when family members are hanging upside down on the sofa and you are just trying to act normal and not stuff their little toes in your mouth in front of grandma!! omg some things are so hard

i love feet but the problem with loving feet is that the only feet that are worth looking at are young tiny feet. although sometimes this is a plus because young girls love going barefoot all the time especially when it is hot outside but it is difficult to get an erection watching girls try on shoes at the shoe store and try to pretend you are just browsing shoes

and then when family members are hanging upside down on the sofa and you are just trying to act normal and not stuff their little toes in your mouth in front of grandma!! omg some things are so hard
:lul:

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

No, I don't see the appeal.

You are disgusted by crap and not feet.
Has sense tbh.