Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you englandos think youre better than us eucels?

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
Srsly. Somebody pls elab me on this.

Are englandos rly that superiour to us non-englandos. Do you think you mog us when having discussions with us?

Last edited:
we are better than western euros but eastern euros mog us by a mile
you western euros live in the soy capital of the milky way

I used to respect the UK for creating a vast and strong empire envied by all of the world even from countries ten times bigger than them but all that's left of it now is a multicultural shithole that just won't stop mass importing towelheads,eastern europeans,spear chukers from Africa and embracing the cancer that is feminism.Fuck them.

Not like the EU is any better but I hoped the UK would stand against Merkel's and Scholomo's tiranny.

UK is probably the most pathetic first-world(?) country in the world right now

The only way this country mogs europe is in gun crime and acid attacks tbh tbh

The English are the worse cunts from the UK. By a country mile.

They're definitely superior cucks tbh.

united femdom

ye
mainlanders = narcy gay cunts tbh

,muricancels are superior to all you Old World cucks
America pepe 2739144

I used to respect the UK for creating a vast and strong empire envied by all of the world even from countries ten times bigger than them

If nobody else in the world has guns but me, they'd obey me too. JFL at englandcucks, couldn't even colonize a country without using weapons.

If nobody else in the world has guns but me, they'd obey me too. JFL at englandcucks, couldn't even colonize a country without using weapons.

Cope. No one would obey a curry.

You're right, I'd never listen to a self-hating shitskin curry like you. :lul:
Don't you live in the Netherlands? I hope right wing fascism takes over Europe and annihilates JBW-denying curries like you.

Don't you live in the Netherlands? I hope right wing fascism takes over Europe and annihilates JBW-denying curries like you.

You triggered yet, currycel? :lul:

No but I'm sick of more & more ppl coming into this land that want to hate on me & take the already dwindling resources while a bunch of Eurocrats tell us who we can & cannot trade with 'cos they want to push their "players" in the game to maximize their revenue streams.