Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you drink tap water? If so how much?

Question

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't drink water, at all. I just eat raw foods with high water content, i also drink raw milk for hydration. I'm never thirsty or dehydrated.

How much water do you drink?

I only drink pure coconut water straight from the islands. Tap water is poison!

Only water I drink besides sparkling water

I don’t drink much water I’m not thirsty. Drinking too much water makes me feel weird. Body knows the best when I’m thirsty I drink. Fuck the retards who shill to drink 4 litres of water a day or some bullshit. Worse if it’s tap water too

Tap water got too much estrogen from bitches taking plan b the chlorine can’t wash it out

I drink some tap water here and there whenever Im thirsty but I try to drink more natural fruit juices instead since they hydrate me better

I only drink pure coconut water straight from the islands. Tap water is poison!
I wish I had access to coconut water everyday. Its hard to not drink tap water if you live in Europe since there aren't many fruits especially in winter

What are the worst things about tap water in Nordic countries where it's supposed to be high quality and less contamination from estrogens because less people? I drink it, I don't have my own well and plastic bottled water isn't the best either plus it costs a lot for poorcel.

Last edited:
Yes, I drink tap water and I don't care about stupid theories. Who cares, you are truecel and trying to be less of the essence that you are, who cares. I drink.