Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you dress for maximum comfort?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I dress in a LDAR way, with 0 regard to style or how much of a slob I look. Basically hoodie + baggy pants and t-shirt every day.

It's fucking weird to think that most guys my age are trying to looksmax their wardrobe and wearing uncomfortable tight fitting clothes to try and impress women. Kind of makes me feel like shit, but I know that the pretty boys and chads wore the same shit I did in high school and were successful, so whatever.

I used to dress in expensive clothes but i never leave my house anymore so there’s no point. I don’t want to be a posing tryhard faggot again anyway.

I wear dress shirts every day with no purpose.

Tbh i make an effort to dress properly when going outside but i just wear PJs or tracksuit pants at home tbh

Yes bro, slipons+jeans+sweatshirt is my favorite

I've been wearing shit my dad bums off customers for years. They're all decent button downs. Apparently one of them is an 80$ surfer shirt thing. It's definitely the nicest one, but it has palm trees on it and no pocket.

no I try to stylemaxx

Tracksuits only like a Slav should.

Im a NEET and i dress like one. Sweatpants/basketball shorts and tshirt/ or sweater

During the summer I always wear docker shorts, a t shit and converse or sperry shoes.

Sweatshirt/tee and sweatpants. Comfy life best life.

I wear tshirts and jackets/hoodies with Jeans or casual pants

Yeah, last time was around near 10k. I don't really like this one but there's no others at minimum 400x400
I think the one u have now is the best one tbh

I wear tshirts and jackets/hoodies with Jeans or casual pants