Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you deserve to ascend?

Not really, I'm mentally retarded and incompetent.

yes i deserve to ascend
foids let me enter your pussy... NOW!

Yes, maybe, I don't know.

Yes. I deserve to ascend. I’m the embodiment of a Supreme Gentleman: I have a job, a house, a car, I say yes sir/no ma’am, I’m polite towards anyone:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:. Why don’t you foids give me a chance?:feelsaww::feelsaww:

I wonder who's holding the camera in this vid :feelswhere:

Dude probably has a girlfriend and is trolling us

I sure as hell do deserve to.

I've descended into madness

I don't just deserve it, I'm OWED it. I was robbed at conception of a normal life

Ascending with edumaxx and gymmaxx. :D:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Sex is a human right, everyone should have sex but society tries to stop us.

i am so confused by this video?who is behind the camera? this look likes those apartments in the philiphines or slavland you sometimes see in videos.

it reminds me of this older chad(35 or something but he could get early 20s girls easy) who was making videos about incels 24/7 and seemed to be incredibly confused by them. he even made a 20 minute video where he spent the entire time talking with his date/gf about incels.

Yes. I’m not gonna argue I deserve to ascend with some hot model, but I have a looksmatch out there.

And she is an ethnic landwhale, but is banging Abercrombie chad models

@Billowel, the incel humorist in that video is in China.

I deserve to be a billionaire

In fact he ridicules the blue pill, not against incels. :D :D

Whats his name on the forum

Everyone fucking does, it should be a human right to ascend.

I really don't think it's intended to ridicule the incels. It's obviously speaking out that the blue pill advises are not enough to ascend but also do supports the self-development (in a funny way) and gives some lifefuel. :)