Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you cope with weed?

Leslie

Leslie

Greycel
Do you cope with weed? I use it frequently to interrupt daily mog attacks. A heavy drink reduces the mog feeling. It's like sending it to another universe where there is no mog. I feel mog if I don't smoke. Thinking about how lonely I am melting my brain. I can not stand.

Sometimes. A lot more since corona but usually weed is complimented with a drink on the weekends. Although recently I have been doing it on weekday nights (like maby rn)

Nope, I'm a sober coper. Never developed an appreciation for drugs.

i would if it was leagal in my country and yes i've tried it before it really helped me to relax and i felt upbeat.

I am a daily smoker yes

No. I'm a good goy.

No. From what I've read from human books, its not good for you. So I avoid it like the plague

Depositphotos 255658666 stock photo a portrait of a silverback

I don't cope with @Weed.

weed is degenerate nignog shit

No, I rather cigarettes tbh

No. Hate drugs, hate junkies

Weed is trash, I smoked it 4 times with different species and every time it was meh and it gave me anxiety after a few hours

I would smoke it occasionally, but my government would fuck my ass if I did and they found out. Because daddy authority knows best.

I've been off it for a few months. Gonna get a wee bit for the xmas holidays. Might get a wee bit of coke as well. Everywhere will probably still be shut so may as well get fucked up myself sitting in the hoose.

fuck no. id rather smoke meth than to smoke weed like a pussy.

It's the only thing i look foward to.

yes, if anything I smoke way too much. Its legal to get where I am so its very easy to get thankfully. Plus my brother smokes weed so I get it through him a lot cheaper than I would a dispensary. I also take Vyvanse and Focalin so in order to sleep and be more mellow I basically have to smoke weed ngl.

I used to smoke every day and it ended up making me more miserable since I abused it and fucked my brain chemistry

I used to smoke every day and it ended up making me more miserable since I abused it and fucked my brain chemistry
I have been smoking it every day, for a month, but the amount is small not too much

No. Hate drugs, hate junkies
Massive Cope

Inceldom instigates these habits in most cases to diminish the depression of being lonely.

Kys Faggot

Do you cope with weed? I use it frequently to interrupt daily mog attacks. A heavy drink reduces the mog feeling. It's like sending it to another universe where there is no mog. I feel mog if I don't smoke. Thinking about how lonely I am melting my brain. I can not stand.
Brings me out of severe depression for a few hours and makes cooming 10x better, but I don’t use it that much

I used to until I found out the hard way I'm susceptible to psychosis.

Normie drug ngl
drugs are for normies

I used to cope with weed until 3 years ago. Bad thing. It's only good the first times you do it. Weed worsens your memory and can cause amotivational syndrome/dysthymia/depression/anxiety.

Better cope with psychedelic tryptamines. Done properly, they are even good for your mental health.
Aren't they more unexpected and risky?
I used to cope with weed until 3 years ago. Bad thing. It's only good the first times you do it. Weed worsens your memory and can cause amotivational syndrome/dysthymia/depression/anxiety.

Better cope with psychedelic tryptamines. Done properly, they are even good for your mental health.
Aren't they more unexpected and risky?

Maybe I will deal with a MOG MONSTER if I take
As long as you control the set and setting for the trip, nothing terrible should happen. For me, nowadays, weed is more unexpected for me. Don't get me wrong; I've had my bad trips, but usually there was some factors influencing their quality that I didn't consider beforehand that I mention in the thread I linked you to before: right dosage, right administration technique, supplementation with anxiolytic amino acids and terpenes, choosing the right music, being in total darkness, etc.

The trip itself isn't supposed to be a joyride anyways. The good part is the remaining afterglow once the effects stop. So I wouldn't call them "recreative drugs" as many people wrongly assume.
Maybe I will deal with a MOG MONSTER if I take

Yes, weed is one of my favorite copes

Almost every day if I can

There’s always a bigger mogger boyo

Nope, playing into degeneracy