Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you consider yourself to be happy?

Scum Juan

Scum Juan

Horny old man
If not (that I assume it’s a majority in this page), do you think some kind of happiness is achievable, or maybe happiness are moments?

Maybe if I won the lottery and got to live in a nice secluded mansion where I can be in nature and keep my mind at ease

I would be happy if I became rich and can live in a peaceful gated neighborhood and indulge in my copes and can get even more expensive copes live sex bots and whatnot. But alas this will never happen to me.

Also why ask this question on a forum full of depressed lonely virgin guys?

I don’t need to be happy, all I need is one good rope.

No. I think it may be achievable but idk how. My dream was to have a gf, that's how I imagined myself being happy.

No and not as long as we live in a society/world like this

This isn't the best place to ask this question

i have become numb over the years

I'm not happy. Happiness can be achievable if you manage to make your desires true. At least that's what I think.

Not until im dead

No but some days I am content. Though I feeI I am in a stage and age in life where direction is a bit unknown. I really like being content, I dont really look for the feeling of "happiness". A few fleeting seconds of excitedness is what is marketed to us as "happiness". In reality the true state a mature adult should be after is to be content. Depression and frustration outweigh positive feelings in general for me. But atleast it isnt the gut wrenching anxiety and panic disorder I had at one point.

Nope not at all

tbh, the blackpill has helped me make a lot of time saving choices. why worry about having a SO when you never had the chance of getting one?