Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do You Consider Yourself to be Conservative or Liberal in Ideology?

Do You Lean Left or Right?

• Right - I believe in the nuclear family

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Left - I support degeneracy suchc as whoredom, infant murder, trans rights, etc

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Even if you don't care about politics, you can still lean one way or the other. Also this is socially, not economically

cannot vote man, I believed in nuclear family, not anymore

Conservative: worship Chad and let him to impregnate all women because you are lazy
Liberal: Worship femoids, Chad and Tyrone because you are not man enough.

extreme right because both parties are (((controlled))) from the inside out

I'm a leftist on economic issues but also support the nuclear family.

This question is more loaded than a couple of teenagers with trench coats in Colorado.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I'm a leftist on economic issues but also support the nuclear family.

This question is more loaded than a couple of teenagers with trench coats in Colorado.

i screamed at the columbine reference, that made my day ty.

I've gotten more conservative over the years. Used to believe in some retarded leftist ideas. I'm more centrist than far right, though.

Right. Culturally conservative, but economically liberal.

I believe in some ideas from the right and far-right, some ideas from the left.

I guess I am a centrist, but leaning more to the right.

Good ideas promoted by the right: Patriarchy, monogamy, nuclear family, less taxes, anti-feminism

Good ideas promoted by the left: Basic income (remove all other welfare), funding science, action against climate change

It's complicated. I genuinely want the right to abolish the gynocracy, but also still be able to receive universal income in the future at the same time.

Was alt-lite, now I'm left leaning slowly becoming apolitical.

"Left" and "right" do not make sense in these kind of situations. It should be "authoritarian" and "libertarian." I consider left and right to go along more with economics. Right libertarians are as degenerate as left libertarians.

Personally though, I'm on the right, the far authoritarian right.

totally unbiased /poll/, lel

I used to identify as right wing but I no longer totally fit there either.
I believe in small government, low taxes and less red tape. Otoh I'm atheist and disagree with how fast the right labels a kink or fetish or sexual preference as degenerate, especially if it's only motivated by religious dogma. (this poll actually did it implicitly)
Also, whereas the left believes in zero personal responsibility the right emphasises it way too much for my taste e.g. everything that goes wrong in your life is entirely your fault, bad luck, bad genes, external factors etc don't exist.