Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you consider yourself "a genius"

Do you consider yourself "a genius"?

• Yes

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • No

Votes: 49 79.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
There are many high IQ cels here, do you consider yourself "a genius"?

Average at best.

do you consider yourself "a GrAYcel" xd

81 iq verified

I consider myself quite stupid. Although I have quite solid instinct.

I am an intellectual behemoth

Yes, I have been tasked with ridding the world of NTs :feelzez:
That woulf be sweet, sweet revenge.

On the other hand, no, I do not. I am the opposite. I'm pretty fucking dumb and stupid and I hate myself.

med IQ cel tbh. jelly of high IQ cels

No, I've met two genius IRL.

My ass hurts me Is anyone have ointment ?

I'm probably not going to do any new discoveries in any field (maybe in the blackpill community) so I don't think of myself as a genius

I see myself as more like a monk or something.

Im an uneducated fool with below average iq.

I'm retarded but I still think I'm smarter than most people not a genius though.

I hope that I'm average

I have an IQ of 130 but I am still stoopid :feelsokman:

4/10 in intelligence max

I have an IQ of 140+ but all that ever brought me was shallow praise to get me to do something for them, if I don't use my skills for them then I am just a dumbass, so I chose to become a dumbass instead, IQ without looks I like a having a the speed of sports car while your car looking like a broken rickshaw

If I have high IQ then I'm also unwise, lazy, and very forgetful.

̘̘̗͓̪̥̎̀͌̌̍͛̀̉̽̀ ̘̤͉̪̔̓̇̄̍T̯̭̭͎̲̐̀̂͂h̠͕̱͇͇͆̆̋̒̂͆̌͛̎ͅa̪̫̜̮̯̦̥̘̪̬͖͇̓͆̒͆͛t̪̳͍͔͙̅́́̈̌ g͎͉͈͖͔̍̓̏̍ͅͅạ̳̜̠͚̖͙͇́͆̀͐̒̎̂̑̔m̞̩̯̗͖̬̙̫̖̲̈́̈̒̃̍e͎̣͔̙̙̤͓͇͚͊̌́͐̀̾̐̀͊͑̚ͅ ò̞̩̝͙͇͎̝̮̞̪͓̩͂͒̐͂̀́̋f̣̗͍̰̦̔̔̃̏̈͊̀̚ l̩̣̱͖͖̫̲̣̝̥͔̂̌̃͆̒̽̓̽i̥͍͔̘̭͋̈̀̾̽̓͐̅f̦͓͇̜̠͙͉͙̤̘͎̔̃́̒̈́̈̍̎̊e̟̭̤͎̘̜͉̲̋̐̍̽̀͆̓̿ i̱̖͈͍͋͊̿̾͒̒͊ś͉̥͇̲̓̂̿͐̑͆̈́̊ h̬͖̩̘̲̗̭̘͙̎̌́́̐ḁ͕͓͕̫̿̌̋̎̔͐r̰͚͉̝̝͔͓͈̳̞̜͉̉͛͆̓͛̌̈͑̈́̈́́d̩̣͇̥͇̂̅̈̆̑̊̑͊ͅ t̠̫̮̜̾́̓̏̂̑o͍͇̭̰̞͌̈͊̀̏̽̚̚ p͓̥̮̬͙̠͍͍̤̖͑̓̈́̅̓̐͑̾ḽ͙͚̟̫̱͕̪̪̯̿̍̑̈a͍̰̣̤̿͋̏͌̃y͙̞͇͉̌́̓͐̾̉̈́̋̋͒͊̾ ͓̝̘͖̝͖̱̫̖͔͛̉̀̀̓ ͖̤̮͍͖̥͚̬̠͇̒́̏̒͑́̅̇̉̄͑ͅͅỈ̦͙̥͍̩͇͉̽̀̅͐͑̆̂̐̄̍'͎̩͚̟̓̀̏̽̆̔̐m̬̫͚̳̬͇̮͎͓̰̄͒̇̀̀̋̒̇́͋̚ g͎̥̠̣̯̭̓̐̔̈́̐̓̉̚ȯ͖͇̤̩̦̂̇̆̈́́̋̃̊n̮̦̩̗̝͓̥͕̫̄̂̾̔̇̓͑n̙̜͍͔̖͙̯̘̪͋͛̆͋̀͑̓a͈̙̮̠̗̬̘̰͇̎̓͊̽̾̍͑̊̓̍͋͆ l̳͙͕͕̜͇͚̬͆̑͛̎͂̃͋̽̈͑͐o͖̠͔̱̪̽̀̀̓̐̈́͒̃̽̈́̈́s̰̝̫͓͓͎̫̮̮͒̍̊͆͂͌͗́̚ͅḙ̦̗̪͚̙̗̩͈̣̽͑͌̔̈͂͗̌̌ i͇̘̬̤̙̔̑̏̂͐̌̋t̯͎͖̤̱͓͎̖̖͉͈̠̉̀̃́̂͛̾̿̎ à͙͔̬̜̮͉͔͙̘͓̿̊͗̋͛̑̀̈́̀̽̓ͅn̜̙̪̩͉͉̟̙̮̋̓̌̽̈ͅÿ͈̥͔̣̥̗͖́͋̄͐̑͋́̚ẅ̳̟̞̟̮̫͈̟̀̈͐a̘͈̱̮͈̘̮̠̭͊̋͋̆̽͂ͅy͙̣͓̟͎̳̗̌̆̏͋ ̞̲̞̙̙͇̉̀͂̊̿̓̏͑̒ͅ ͈̩͈̗̘͖͉̝͉̓̂̾̿̽̅̀͊̊T̝̱̙͉̘̬͓̤͚͇̠̈̋͒̂̔̅͒̂ḧ̝̪̯̮͎̞̱̭͉̠͗̐͛̂̓͛̇̆̇̓̈́e͉̤͚͓͉̖̝̪͓͚̾̾̅͐͗̒̔̀͛̅̀͐ ĺ͇̝̗͍̩͎̎̌̓̌̇ͅo̦̘̦͙̜͍̖̦̓̊̐͒͐̈́̾͐̚s̝͍̣͇̤̖̉͂̽͐͊i̞͕̲̠̙̓̅̈́̾̿́̊̐͌ͅn̤̞̪̦͍̭͆̓̀̋̾̒̀͂̂g̯̮̳̫͍̱̪͋͌̌̎͌̍̎̒̄ c̦̬̫͈͕͈̑̅͊͂á̲͈̥̮͉̙͖̪̯͔̎́̀̑̍̃̏́̊̆̚ṛ̣̝̩͖̊̃̌͋̌̐̍ď̲͙̠̟̜͂̌́̄̌ I̱̘̦̠̗̠͈̟̦̬͑̄͂̀̇́̐̄̿̐͊͂ͅͅ'̗̞̣̯̩̥̖̔̄̾͒͒l̗̞̗̅̂͒̑̆ͅl̘̱̤͖̥͕̠̟͈̞̘̓̄̄̓́͆͊̀͗͛͆ š̱̜͎̙͕̫̜͖̠̩͉̂̀̑̓̉̒̒ͅó̳͕̳͚̟̥͔̖̋̊̏͐̍͂̎͆̓̎̀m̪͇͉̳̞̰̜̭͇̖̙̊͋͆̈́̌̄̃e͔͕̭͕͚̫̯͎̗͈̖̖͗͌͌͊͛d̳̝̦̬̥̐͑̓͑̌̽̿͒̿̽̔ͅa̪͍̖̝̓̀̂̄̾͊̉͋̐y͔͎̙̞̗͂̉̓̉͐̚ͅ l͉̰͓̱̘͓̘̠̩͇̥̒̀͊́̌̀̉̉͗͂à̘̖͇̥͇̖̯̰̫̔̎̆̽̋̉͑ͅỷ̙̞̣͙̠̤̟͓̂̋̾͒͊̌̏̿̇ ̦͓̳̤̮͙̮͙̒͗͂̑ ̜̦̩̤͉͈̩̤̪̿̏̒̈̊́͒̅͒͒S̪̤̱̲͎͚̳͙̲͎̆͊͊̆̏̈́̆̍͐̚o̭̝̦͔̬͖̞̯̟͊̇͗͌̌̓͒̈ͅ ṱ͚̦͕̟̪̇͋̀̎̊̽͐͂h̠̯̙̣̗̖̳̗̣͓̍̽͊̒͊̄̌͌ͅi̳̝̲̩̘͈͂͆͊̋̃́̿͛̋̇̓͒s̙̮̯̪̪̫͇̫̙͚̮̅̊͑̓̅̚ i̭̬̟̲̳̦̱̓͆̒̈́͛̿̂͊͐̚ͅs͓̱̮͖̫̈̓͊͌͂͑͗̄ ả͇̫̳͍̠̘͖̯͕͉̊́̆̊͛̔ḻ͍̤̩͌͛̃̊͗́̋l̲̞͎̖͙̟̘̂̽͊͂́̇̈́ͅ Ị̬͈͓͍̗͇̍͗͆̂ ĥ͖̥͈̩̳̝̭̋̔̊̉̆a̮̘͓͉͐̓͒̈́͑͆̋̌̎̔v̟̜̦͓͈͎̘̖̬̦̯̄̀͋̏̓̉̊̚e̥̗͔̱͎̦͛̉͗̽̃̇̃̍̿͊͗̿ͅ ť̜̣̦̱̝͉̘̒̌͑͐͒̉̔͂̇̏ő͈̳͚̰̤͆̍̌̾̋̑́̓ ṡ̖̟͉̣͇͒̊̈͋́̚̚ͅǎ̤̙̮͙̘̳̥̱̘́͊̈́̅͊̐͑́͌y̞̱͖̘̿̂̿͌̾́̄̉͐̊͒ ̱̤̥̩̳̙̃̎͆̑̔̂̃̒̑̒̒̀

Yes. Whenever I don't understand a subject, I immediately look it up on Wikipedia to fully understand it so I've grown To learn a lot over time

̘̘̗͓̪̥̎̀͌̌̍͛̀̉̽̀ ̘̤͉̪̔̓̇̄̍T̯̭̭͎̲̐̀̂͂h̠͕̱͇͇͆̆̋̒̂͆̌͛̎ͅa̪̫̜̮̯̦̥̘̪̬͖͇̓͆̒͆͛t̪̳͍͔͙̅́́̈̌ g͎͉͈͖͔̍̓̏̍ͅͅạ̳̜̠͚̖͙͇́͆̀͐̒̎̂̑̔m̞̩̯̗͖̬̙̫̖̲̈́̈̒̃̍e͎̣͔̙̙̤͓͇͚͊̌́͐̀̾̐̀͊͑̚ͅ ò̞̩̝͙͇͎̝̮̞̪͓̩͂͒̐͂̀́̋f̣̗͍̰̦̔̔̃̏̈͊̀̚ l̩̣̱͖͖̫̲̣̝̥͔̂̌̃͆̒̽̓̽i̥͍͔̘̭͋̈̀̾̽̓͐̅f̦͓͇̜̠͙͉͙̤̘͎̔̃́̒̈́̈̍̎̊e̟̭̤͎̘̜͉̲̋̐̍̽̀͆̓̿ i̱̖͈͍͋͊̿̾͒̒͊ś͉̥͇̲̓̂̿͐̑͆̈́̊ h̬͖̩̘̲̗̭̘͙̎̌́́̐ḁ͕͓͕̫̿̌̋̎̔͐r̰͚͉̝̝͔͓͈̳̞̜͉̉͛͆̓͛̌̈͑̈́̈́́d̩̣͇̥͇̂̅̈̆̑̊̑͊ͅ t̠̫̮̜̾́̓̏̂̑o͍͇̭̰̞͌̈͊̀̏̽̚̚ p͓̥̮̬͙̠͍͍̤̖͑̓̈́̅̓̐͑̾ḽ͙͚̟̫̱͕̪̪̯̿̍̑̈a͍̰̣̤̿͋̏͌̃y͙̞͇͉̌́̓͐̾̉̈́̋̋͒͊̾ ͓̝̘͖̝͖̱̫̖͔͛̉̀̀̓ ͖̤̮͍͖̥͚̬̠͇̒́̏̒͑́̅̇̉̄͑ͅͅỈ̦͙̥͍̩͇͉̽̀̅͐͑̆̂̐̄̍'͎̩͚̟̓̀̏̽̆̔̐m̬̫͚̳̬͇̮͎͓̰̄͒̇̀̀̋̒̇́͋̚ g͎̥̠̣̯̭̓̐̔̈́̐̓̉̚ȯ͖͇̤̩̦̂̇̆̈́́̋̃̊n̮̦̩̗̝͓̥͕̫̄̂̾̔̇̓͑n̙̜͍͔̖͙̯̘̪͋͛̆͋̀͑̓a͈̙̮̠̗̬̘̰͇̎̓͊̽̾̍͑̊̓̍͋͆ l̳͙͕͕̜͇͚̬͆̑͛̎͂̃͋̽̈͑͐o͖̠͔̱̪̽̀̀̓̐̈́͒̃̽̈́̈́s̰̝̫͓͓͎̫̮̮͒̍̊͆͂͌͗́̚ͅḙ̦̗̪͚̙̗̩͈̣̽͑͌̔̈͂͗̌̌ i͇̘̬̤̙̔̑̏̂͐̌̋t̯͎͖̤̱͓͎̖̖͉͈̠̉̀̃́̂͛̾̿̎ à͙͔̬̜̮͉͔͙̘͓̿̊͗̋͛̑̀̈́̀̽̓ͅn̜̙̪̩͉͉̟̙̮̋̓̌̽̈ͅÿ͈̥͔̣̥̗͖́͋̄͐̑͋́̚ẅ̳̟̞̟̮̫͈̟̀̈͐a̘͈̱̮͈̘̮̠̭͊̋͋̆̽͂ͅy͙̣͓̟͎̳̗̌̆̏͋ ̞̲̞̙̙͇̉̀͂̊̿̓̏͑̒ͅ ͈̩͈̗̘͖͉̝͉̓̂̾̿̽̅̀͊̊T̝̱̙͉̘̬͓̤͚͇̠̈̋͒̂̔̅͒̂ḧ̝̪̯̮͎̞̱̭͉̠͗̐͛̂̓͛̇̆̇̓̈́e͉̤͚͓͉̖̝̪͓͚̾̾̅͐͗̒̔̀͛̅̀͐ ĺ͇̝̗͍̩͎̎̌̓̌̇ͅo̦̘̦͙̜͍̖̦̓̊̐͒͐̈́̾͐̚s̝͍̣͇̤̖̉͂̽͐͊i̞͕̲̠̙̓̅̈́̾̿́̊̐͌ͅn̤̞̪̦͍̭͆̓̀̋̾̒̀͂̂g̯̮̳̫͍̱̪͋͌̌̎͌̍̎̒̄ c̦̬̫͈͕͈̑̅͊͂á̲͈̥̮͉̙͖̪̯͔̎́̀̑̍̃̏́̊̆̚ṛ̣̝̩͖̊̃̌͋̌̐̍ď̲͙̠̟̜͂̌́̄̌ I̱̘̦̠̗̠͈̟̦̬͑̄͂̀̇́̐̄̿̐͊͂ͅͅ'̗̞̣̯̩̥̖̔̄̾͒͒l̗̞̗̅̂͒̑̆ͅl̘̱̤͖̥͕̠̟͈̞̘̓̄̄̓́͆͊̀͗͛͆ š̱̜͎̙͕̫̜͖̠̩͉̂̀̑̓̉̒̒ͅó̳͕̳͚̟̥͔̖̋̊̏͐̍͂̎͆̓̎̀m̪͇͉̳̞̰̜̭͇̖̙̊͋͆̈́̌̄̃e͔͕̭͕͚̫̯͎̗͈̖̖͗͌͌͊͛d̳̝̦̬̥̐͑̓͑̌̽̿͒̿̽̔ͅa̪͍̖̝̓̀̂̄̾͊̉͋̐y͔͎̙̞̗͂̉̓̉͐̚ͅ l͉̰͓̱̘͓̘̠̩͇̥̒̀͊́̌̀̉̉͗͂à̘̖͇̥͇̖̯̰̫̔̎̆̽̋̉͑ͅỷ̙̞̣͙̠̤̟͓̂̋̾͒͊̌̏̿̇ ̦͓̳̤̮͙̮͙̒͗͂̑ ̜̦̩̤͉͈̩̤̪̿̏̒̈̊́͒̅͒͒S̪̤̱̲͎͚̳͙̲͎̆͊͊̆̏̈́̆̍͐̚o̭̝̦͔̬͖̞̯̟͊̇͗͌̌̓͒̈ͅ ṱ͚̦͕̟̪̇͋̀̎̊̽͐͂h̠̯̙̣̗̖̳̗̣͓̍̽͊̒͊̄̌͌ͅi̳̝̲̩̘͈͂͆͊̋̃́̿͛̋̇̓͒s̙̮̯̪̪̫͇̫̙͚̮̅̊͑̓̅̚ i̭̬̟̲̳̦̱̓͆̒̈́͛̿̂͊͐̚ͅs͓̱̮͖̫̈̓͊͌͂͑͗̄ ả͇̫̳͍̠̘͖̯͕͉̊́̆̊͛̔ḻ͍̤̩͌͛̃̊͗́̋l̲̞͎̖͙̟̘̂̽͊͂́̇̈́ͅ Ị̬͈͓͍̗͇̍͗͆̂ ĥ͖̥͈̩̳̝̭̋̔̊̉̆a̮̘͓͉͐̓͒̈́͑͆̋̌̎̔v̟̜̦͓͈͎̘̖̬̦̯̄̀͋̏̓̉̊̚e̥̗͔̱͎̦͛̉͗̽̃̇̃̍̿͊͗̿ͅ ť̜̣̦̱̝͉̘̒̌͑͐͒̉̔͂̇̏ő͈̳͚̰̤͆̍̌̾̋̑́̓ ṡ̖̟͉̣͇͒̊̈͋́̚̚ͅǎ̤̙̮͙̘̳̥̱̘́͊̈́̅͊̐͑́͌y̞̱͖̘̿̂̿͌̾́̄̉͐̊͒ ̱̤̥̩̳̙̃̎͆̑̔̂̃̒̑̒̒̀

m̪͇͉̳̞̰̜̭͇̖̙̊͋͆̈́̌̄̃ogs me

Genius is something altogether separate from IQ. It's in a class of its own. You can't tell that somebody is a genius or has genius from IQ. There are many, many people who are legitimately "genius level IQ", but they're not geniuses, nor do they have any genius in them. They do have raw aptitude, though.

Someone like Mozart was a genius, but an IQ test wouldn't tell you a damn thing about his genius. For that, you'd have to listen.

Last edited:
No I’ma fuckinh moron

Nope. I'm kinda average.

Just the opposite.

I think I'm a midwit.

below average

if i was a genius i would be affecting the world in a meaningful way rn.

i’m an average chingchong