Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you consider people like this white?

D

dementus

Banned
-

His father was from Iraq. Future pheno of Europe btw.

SMV-wise yeah, genotype wise & racial realism wise no.

And jfl, this isn't the "future pheno" most Arabs mixed with Whites don't look White. Not to mention, they're still breeding at a higher rate with each other alongside the niggers & curries.

When it comes to SMV I agree, but genotypes are another story.

Genotypes can impact your IQ, cognitive ability, and other functions.

This study, for example found that ANF/EEF genes(common in all of Europe but mainly in the South) correlates heavily with IQ, whereas near-east genes correlated with Schizophrenia & other mental disorders

Photo 2024 03 06 14 06 04

Photo 2024 03 06 14 06 05

SMV-wise yeah, genotype wise & racial realism wise no.

And jfl, this isn't the "future pheno" most Arabs mixed with Whites don't look White. Not to mention, they're still breeding at a higher rate with each other alongside the niggers & curries.
I feel like terrorism, specially 2001 attacks, tanked the smv of West Asiancels, otherwise you would see more race mixing between Whites and us. But now that terrorist stereotype has slowly vanished as the memory of terrorism is fading day by day we will slay in the future.

Already I am seeing more and more West Asian pheno men with white women. This mixture creates one of the very the best looking hybrids: