Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you consider people from the Balkans white?

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Romanians, Bulgarians, Greeks, Serbs, Croats, etc.

Most of us are white-skinned, but dark-haired and dark-eyed. We're also rather hairy and lower iq.

Last edited:
They are pseudowhite semisubhumans

They are not white in the dating scene being balkan does not produce the same results as being anglo saxon descent

Yes, we are white. Only Edgy Western teens think the opposite

Hmm yes but rather off white than white

Those are not the same. Greeks are dark haired while Croats aren't.

White people come from the british isles only

Anything else is not white.

That's the way it works especially in the dating market.
Most places in the world there aren't any Brits you dumbass. Where I live the population is incredibly dense and the only Brits are a few seniors and one girl who looks inbred af

White people come from the british isles only

Anything else is not white.
South-East England only tbh. Poortherners, pastie munchers, sheep fuckers, taigs and jocks don't count.

Most places in the world there aren't any Brits you dumbass. Where I live the population is incredibly dense and the only Brits are a few seniors and one girl who looks inbred af

I am not talking about actual people who were born in Britain. I'm talking about people whose ancestry is British. Therefore, most of the white people in actual Britain, Ireland, the United States, Canada, and Australia/New Zealand.

I am not talking about actual people who were born in Britain. I'm talking about people whose ancestry is British. Therefore, most of the white people in actual Britain, Ireland, the United States, Canada, and Australia/New Zealand.
Go abroad a few times and see for yourself how ppl don't give a fuck for your Anglo Saxon decent

Go abroad a few times and see for yourself how ppl don't give a fuck for your Anglo Saxon decent

You seem to be bitter against white people. The only thing I am commenting on is the criterion for being white.

This is off topic, but like pretty much all nationalities, science shows they are more mixed than many would like to admit; e.g. the Bulgarians are descended from the Bulgars, a Turkish/Asiatic tribe if I remember correctly. Look it up.

It doesn't really matter though. Regardless of this whole stupid debate on what "is/isn't white" or who "really has it worse in the dating scene", being in one of these gray areas just means that in practice, some will treat you as "white" and some won't. Take it for what it is.

You seem to be bitter against white people. The only thing I am commenting on is the criterion for being white.
When I ascend I'm so gonna spam your inbox with pics of me boning my gf, you stupid fuck.

When I ascend I'm so gonna spam your inbox with pics of me boning my gf, you stupid fuck.

I don't understand where this is coming from. You should really explore your feelings toward white people. Holding that kind of anger inside you for too long will be detrimental to your mental health.

I don't understand where this is coming from. You should really explore your feelings toward white people. Holding that kind of anger inside you for too long will be detrimental to your mental health.
Low IQ bait

Serbia is a shit tier country and our whiteness is seen in that context.