Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you consider inceltears trustworthy?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
why would a trust a sub full of faggots, trannys, sluts/whores, and especially w*man?

no that woman made a post about how her husband screams to her jfl what a great personality he has.
and no fucking way is chico a chadlite, he is a chad.

Last edited:
foid: "I consider the 4 a 6, I would date him TeeHee"

proceed to only like chads on tinder and classify 80% of men below average.

Honestly in this instance I agree with them, except for number 5, I'd say hes a 7/10

I believe them when they speak for themselves. If someone on IncelTears says "I find such and such attractive," I can only take them at their word.

Lol no, they are inbreed retards that can't think, they just repeat the same bullshit like npcs

Fuck no, delusional psycho babble bubble.

IncelTears is the government and I don't trust the government.

In this instance they are right. If you look like 5-6 you're not an incel and it's not your looks holding you back. Not that they're 8/10+ though. Phenotype picture is a 7. Weed is a 6, but looks higher from a distance and is a 7/10+ in Slavlands.

everything above 4 should be shifted up by 1 point imo

If you look like 5-6 you're not an incel and it's not your looks holding you back.
giga cope. It is always looks. If a 5-6 had better looks they would get laid.

giga cope. It is always looks. If a 5-6 had better looks they would get laid.
Nobody that looks like them is an incel (at their location) except for basically people with mental problems. So why can't you make the argument that if they had better mental health they would get laid?

Saying a bumbling chadlite autist who is a KHHV and that it's their LOOKS that are the primary determining factor for their situation just seems dumb. Yeah I know if they were an 8/10 and they got on Tinder they would get sex the same old spiel, but the thing is there's already people that look like them that get laid.

Action speaks louder than words cunt.

Not really, much of what I see in there is just incels in denial and women trying to "disprove" the blackpill by saying "I know a short guy who has a gf" as if that somehow disproves that a tall Chad would have an infinitely easier time getting laid. I do not trust them because I don't doubt they'll go as far as to lie just so that they can keep living in la-la-land where everyone get to be loved by someone. Same crap with IncelExit honestly. I wish there was a "blackpill aware" site to talk about self improvement and leaving inceldom. I want this to be just a phase, I don't wanna be here forever.

Nobody that looks like them is an incel (at their location) except for basically people with mental problems. So why can't you make the argument that if they had better mental health they would get laid?

Saying a bumbling chadlite autist who is a KHHV and that it's their LOOKS that are the primary determining factor for their situation just seems dumb. Yeah I know if they were an 8/10 and they got on Tinder they would get sex the same old spiel, but the thing is there's already people that look like them that get laid.
because looks are analyzed first. NT is just a crutch for lack of looks. Chads don't need to be NT, the reasons normies do is because they are using it as a CRUTCH

Looks come first, they are always the biggest factor.

Plus you could always point to someone who has worse looks but is famous but is getting laid. "The fact that the dude isn't famous is why he's not getting laid". LOL

LOOKS ARE ALWAYS THE MAIN PROBLEM. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

because looks are analyzed first. NT is just a crutch for lack of looks. Chads don't need to be NT, the reasons normies do is because they are using it as a CRUTCH

Looks come first, they are always the biggest factor.

Plus you could always point to someone who has worse looks but is famous but is getting laid. "The fact that the dude isn't famous is why he's not getting laid". LOL

LOOKS ARE ALWAYS THE MAIN PROBLEM. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.
Alright man if you want to believe that people who literally couldn't talk to women like @Insomniac and other personal stories of 7.5/10 KHHVs that I know of that it was their looks that played more of a role than you do you. It's an absolute fact they are more deficient in terms of social capability, mental health, leaving the basement, etc than they are in looks.

Also that was a total nonsequitr the bolded part was my point very few people are famous and it's almost impossible to achieve. A lot more are socially active and mentally healthy.

Last edited:
Alright man if you want to believe that people who literally couldn't talk to women like @Insomniac and other personal stories of 7.5/10 KHHVs that I know of that it was their looks that played more of a role than you do you. It's an absolute fact they are more deficient in terms of social capability, mental health, leaving the basement, etc than they are in looks.

Also that was a total nonsequitr the bolded part was my point very few people are famous and it's almost impossible to achieve. A lot more are socially active and mentally healthy.
I've never seen Insomniac, he's an extreme.

Weed is a 6, not a 7.5. 5-6 dudes are suffering more in terms of looks. Only Chadlites can truly be called mentalcels IMO.

Of course they aren’t trustworthy its just a bunch of bluepilled normies

I've never seen Insomniac, he's an extreme.

Weed is a 6, not a 7.5. 5-6 dudes are suffering more in terms of looks. Only Chadlites can truly be called mentalcels IMO.
At his location he's a 7 for sure, but I agree he's a 6 otherwise.

No I dont, they are deceitful

If they're cant even be honest to themselves, how can you expect them to be honest towards others?

did Insomniac ever use Tinder?
I'm not sure but you think he would've at least once considering how often it's talked about here. Maybe he didn't think he was a good-looking as he was because of his low social status that was due to his autism.

Response to this thread:
That thread included a screenshot, but not a link, to this thread:

Would you guys trust something that comes from an Inceltears poster?

giphy.gif

Cucktears?, trustworthy?