Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you consider fatcels as volcels?

title

• Fatcels are based truecels for not conforming to what society want us to think

• I am a huge faggot who love to suck cocks

Results are only viewable after voting.
LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

Living rentfree in some retard's brain
★★★★★
Your opinions? :feelswhere:

Fatcel=vocel, simple.

Volcel if you were never lean.

Somewhat.
You get to a point where losing the weight isn't feasible and requires way too much effort.

volcel if tall, giga trucel if short. Being short is life on nightmare for men but for fatcels it's Sekiro+elden ring + dark souls 3 difficulty combined together.

Many bluepillers I see :feelsjuice:

Only if they are white

Its a requirement for all "incels" to lose weight, to determine the true shape of their facial bones.

Exemptions are fatcels who are shorter in height, than the average foid. For them, it is beyond any doubt, over.

volcel if tall, giga trucel if short. Being short is life on nightmare for men but for fatcels it's Sekiro+elden ring + dark souls 3 difficulty combined together.

fatcel= lazy fat fuck

I'm fucking stocky and fat and was made fun of for being fat. I accidentally tripped the lanky retard WHO KEPT FUCKING TALKING SHTI AND ATE HIS EYES OUT WHEN I WAS 8

I'm fucking stocky and fat and was made fun of for being fat. I accidentally tripped the lanky retard WHO KEPT FUCKING TALKING SHTI AND ATE HIS EYES OUT WHEN I WAS 8
Based

S'il est gros, il peut changer ça en perdant du poids. C'est-à-dire qu'il existe une possibilité que cet homme-ci pourrait avoir la capacité de attirer l'attention romantique des femmes. C'est quelque chose qui peut se passer, mais ça dépend de ladite situation. S'il souffre d'une maladie mentale ou est court, il serait absolument considéré comme étant un incel.

very good

S'il est gros, il peut changer ça en perdant du poids. C'est-à-dire qu'il existe une possibilité que cet homme-ci pourrait avoir la capacité de attirer l'attention romantique des femmes. C'est quelque chose qui peut se passer, mais ça dépend de ladite situation. S'il souffre d'une maladie mentale ou est court, il serait absolument considéré comme étant un incel.
Perdre du poids ne sert à rien quand tout le reste ne va pas

Perdre du poids ne sert à rien quand tout le reste ne va pas
Tout-à-fait, le visage et la réussite sociale sont également importants quand il s'agit d'attraction

no i just consider them disgusting

You NEED to be lean to see your facial bones, if you were never lean you can never know.
Regardless, it's still better to be lean because if you look better you will be treated better

Your opinions? :feelswhere:
the thing is, what are the chances that you have a great jawline under all that fat? less than 1% so if you lose all that weight - ask out foids after that, you will still be rejected, so it would be a waste of time tbh.

Starvemaxx, or you're a volcel cause you never really tried. You cant afford to be fat as a Male

Only truecels are manlets or people with below average faces. You cant ascend no matter how hard you try

Unless you are Indian you are 99% likely a volcel

I'm a fatcel but I still think fatcel = volcel if that's your only issue. Having said that, I've seen obese dudes who are 6'3 and above easily getting girls. A lot of petite women have a fetish of having a giant slob dominate them. For me, the volcel range for fatcels is 5'6 to 6'1, below that you're probs incel even if gymaxxed and above that you're not gonna be incel anyways unless heavily autist.