Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you consider curries asian?

Are curries asian?

• No

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
I don't, they may be apart of asia, but they seem to have more in common with sandniggers tbh

Pretty much only low IQ/NPC Cuckmericans and cumskins group curries in with rices

Last edited:
That's because curries and sands have caucasoid skulls.

Nigga sand niggers are asian too

Yes, curry culture and religion (Buddhism and Hinduism) permeates throughout Asia from Japan to Thailand.

Yes their country is part of asia, they are asian but not rice.

I consider everyone on this Planet as asian.

I’m a ricecel and yes I consider them Asian. They obviously aren’t ricecels as curries are a separate kind of Asian but they’re still Asian.

They come from the continent of Asia, but they are so visibly distinguishable from standard asians like Chinese/Thai /etc. that i consider them different

They're a sub-type of asians.

No they are their own subrace

They look closer to Arabs tbh.

No they are their own subrace
This tbh. Ricecels are atleast honorary and high iq. Curries on the other hand are primitive and on a whole subhuman except a few exceptions.

JFL comparing curries to ricecels. Ricecels are way superior. They are just below whites.

I'm brown, I eat curry sometimes. My parents and great-great grandparents were all born and raised in Guyana. Guyana is in South America

Curries are as Asian as me

I'm brown, I eat curry sometimes. My parents and great-great grandparents were all born and raised in Guyana. Guyana is in South America
were your great-great-great grandparents from India?

were your great-great-great grandparents from India?
Idk they could be... They could also be native to Guyana

But i'd be considered Asian because my great-great-great grandparents were from India?

Idk they could be... They could also be native to Guyana

But i'd be considered Asian because my great-great-great grandparents were from India?
I was curious if you were one of the Indian descended Guyanese

Why is that Jose?
I have some friends from Guyana so I know a bit about the nation. However, I thought migration from India to Guyana was like mid 20th century but after your comment, I looked it up, and it seems migration actually started in the mid-19th century. Interesting

If that's the case you should consider non nafri arabs asians too, cuz beside the ones living in morocco, algeria, tunisia, libya and egypt all other sand niggas are in asia.
Are you African?

I have some friends from Guyana so I know a bit about the nation. However, I thought migration from India to Guyana was like mid 20th century but after your comment, I looked it up, and it seems migration actually started in the mid-19th century. Interesting
I believe they were brought originally as slaves. You don't hear them complaining like niggers though.

They may live in Asia, but that does not make them Asian. Curries and Middle Easterners have West Eurasian ancestry, the same type of ancestry that White Europeans have. Many genetic studies show that Europeans and Middles Easterner/Indians share atleast partial ancestry from ancient admixtures.

Distribution of West Eurasian/Caucasoid DNA in the old ...

main-qimg-e08956f7501f269d86486a474c121980

If Europeans have a Neolithic Middle Eastern farmer ancestry, why do they look so different from modern Arabs?

Not all of them
Except for the tribal gondis most curries have CAUCASOID skull. The term is quite broad actually. Curries, sands and blacks from the horn are classed as caucasoids only because they have a more orthognathic skull than negroids and mongloids. But they don't have the exact skull as whites. There are some 14 major differences between white skulls and curry skulls iirc.

I believe they were brought originally as slaves. You don't hear them complaining like niggers though.
Not sure if being fine your people were enslaved is something to take as a compliment lmao

Not sure if being fine your people were enslaved is something to take as a compliment lmao
I'm saying we don't blame all our problems on that fact like black people in america do