Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you comfort eat?

• Thread starter God'sGreatestRegret
  • Start date
God'sGreatestRegret

God'sGreatestRegret

Cursed from Birth
★★★★
I visit Tesco or Sainsbury’s almost on a daily basis and spend up to £5 on snacks, usually sweets, chocolates and doughnuts. It’s gotten to the point where I am self-conscious around family and will have to hide them to avoid scrutiny. My motivation is partly boredom, but more depression. I honestly can’t get through the day without them.

Stop eating unhealthy. If you want a snack eat a fruit. Food is not a passtime activity it is only nutrition for survival.

No i avoid snacks or eating way to much. I eat only when i feel like.

I used to but recently I'm never hungry because I've been taking Vyvanse.

Stop eating unhealthy. If you want a snack eat a fruit. Food is not a passtime activity it is only nutrition for survival.

I thought fruit was filled with sugar? Every time I eat a bunch of fruit I fall into a sugar coma.

But yeah, I comfort eat. I go to the store not just for snacks, but for snacks to eat on my way home from buying snacks.

I thought fruit was filled with sugar? Every time I eat a bunch of fruit I fall into a sugar coma.

But yeah, I comfort eat. I go to the store not just for snacks, but for snacks to eat on my way home from buying snacks.

I don't know. I'm not a nutritionist. It's just a doctor meme. Are fruits bad?

I don't know. I'm not a nutritionist. It's just a doctor meme. Are fruits bad?

I dunno, sometimes fruit is bad, sometimes fat is good, what am I tryin' to stay thin for anyway? Who? Myself?

I dunno, sometimes fruit is bad, sometimes fat is good, what am I tryin' to stay thin for anyway? Who? Myself?
Yes. Being fat will only make you more miserable. Eventually even food won't make you happy. It's better to manage it before it gets that bad. Not that you can never enjoy food if that makes you happy. As long as you make up for it with intermittent fasting or exercising.

interesting. Fruits indeed contain lots of sugar, but IIRC the fibers, also in them, slow down the absorption of these sugars when you are digesting.
Cookies, snacks usually don't have fibers in them so they are a sugar kick so to speak, which is worse

quit sugar. Once you nip on 1 bit of sugar you want more it's the most addicting drug there is.

Yes. Being fat will only make you more miserable. Eventually even food won't make you happy. It's better to manage it before it gets that bad. Not that you can never enjoy food if that makes you happy. As long as you make up for it with intermittent fasting or exercising.

But I'm a man of comforts! It's cold weather season for me, that means warm blankets, crisp breezes, pumpkin spice scents, and lots of food! Why, it's only nature! When the time for harvest comes, you gather everything, hunker down for the winter, and get fat. It's the mammalian thing to do!

No, I feel disgusting when I eat too much trash and I don't want to ruin my gymcel gains. I would gladly comfort eat if I had very fast metabolism but everything I eat increases my bodyfat%

But I'm a man of comforts! It's cold weather season for me, that means warm blankets, crisp breezes, pumpkin spice scents, and lots of food! Why, it's only nature! When the time for harvest comes, you gather everything, hunker down for the winter, and get fat. It's the mammalian thing to do!
I know man. I know but we have to resist! As long as you don't overdo it.

Junk food is life fuel for B L O A T E D N E S S