Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you cheat in online gaems?

online games is not fair.. i used to use cheat codes in like single user or ompany mode. but online you are not better than a stacy foids

lol roblox? what kind of roblox do you play?
Yeah mang, he analyses, dissect the competition, develops strategies to beat the competition. Roblox players are different mang :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

No I despise cheaters

I think people accuse others of cheating even when they don't, so it usually doesn't matter in itself

back when I played games semi-regularly I had the GMs of one game chatting shit abt me and how I was a cheater, they were literally seething and conspiring against me jfl. But I wasn't actually cheating, it's just that nobody else knew what I was doing. I got to see the chat logs later bc they changed their mind and I was added to their gc

fuck tha police

Cheating is widely considered unethical and harmful for several reasons:

1. **Betrayal of Trust**: Cheating breaks the trust that is foundational to any relationship, whether personal, academic, or professional. Trust, once broken, is difficult to rebuild.

2. **Emotional Harm**: Cheating can cause significant emotional pain to those who are deceived, leading to feelings of betrayal, inadequacy, and distress.

3. **Unfair Advantage**: In academic or professional settings, cheating undermines fairness and integrity by giving the cheater an undeserved advantage over others who play by the rules.

4. **Long-term Consequences**: The consequences of cheating can be far-reaching, affecting future relationships, academic or career opportunities, and personal reputation.

5. **Personal Integrity**: Cheating compromises personal integrity and character, leading to a loss of self-respect and esteem.

6. **Undermines Effort and Merit**: Cheating devalues the effort and merit of those who work hard and achieve success honestly. It can demotivate others and create a toxic environment.

7. **Legal and Ethical Repercussions**: In many cases, cheating can have legal and ethical repercussions, including disciplinary actions, legal consequences, and damage to one's professional standing.

Cheating not only harms those directly affected but also erodes the values of honesty, fairness, and respect that are essential for healthy and functional relationships and communities.
I'm the only cell reading these.

Cheating is widely considered unethical and harmful for several reasons:

1. **Betrayal of Trust**: Cheating breaks the trust that is foundational to any relationship, whether personal, academic, or professional. Trust, once broken, is difficult to rebuild.

2. **Emotional Harm**: Cheating can cause significant emotional pain to those who are deceived, leading to feelings of betrayal, inadequacy, and distress.

3. **Unfair Advantage**: In academic or professional settings, cheating undermines fairness and integrity by giving the cheater an undeserved advantage over others who play by the rules.

4. **Long-term Consequences**: The consequences of cheating can be far-reaching, affecting future relationships, academic or career opportunities, and personal reputation.

5. **Personal Integrity**: Cheating compromises personal integrity and character, leading to a loss of self-respect and esteem.

6. **Undermines Effort and Merit**: Cheating devalues the effort and merit of those who work hard and achieve success honestly. It can demotivate others and create a toxic environment.

7. **Legal and Ethical Repercussions**: In many cases, cheating can have legal and ethical repercussions, including disciplinary actions, legal consequences, and damage to one's professional standing.

Cheating not only harms those directly affected but also erodes the values of honesty, fairness, and respect that are essential for healthy and functional relationships and communities.
chatgpt ahh reply