Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you cheat in online gaems?

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★★
i wanna cheat/troll in league for fun :hax::hax::hax:

10%
62052.jpg

I put weird symbols in my username that most other players don't know how to get. These are some I like to use: ±µ¤¿™. It pisses off some of the players that they can't figure out how to get the symbols in the multiplayer car driving games I like.

nah cheating is not fun and boring and i have better ways of spending money and time than being a cuck cheater

nah cheating is not fun and boring and i have better ways of spending money and time than being a cuck cheater
Cheating can be fun in real life. I never cheated in games because I'm a dumbass and don't know how, but I cheated on countless school tests in real life. I didn't learn a damn thing in my three years of French class because I cheated through it all. I made cheat sheets and hid them in my desk while taking the tests in 8th grade. Never got caught either because I was in the back and nobody sat by me. In 9th and 10th grade, I literally found the answer keys online and copied my answers directly from them, purposefully getting 1 or two wrong each time so the teacher didn't suspect cheating.

Cheating can be fun in real life. I never cheated in games because I'm a dumbass and don't know how, but I cheated on countless school tests in real life. I didn't learn a damn thing in my three years of French class because I cheated through it all. I made cheat sheets and hid them in my desk while taking the tests in 8th grade. Never got caught either because I was in the back and nobody sat by me. In 9th and 10th grade, I literally found the answer keys online and copied my answers directly from them, purposefully getting 1 or two wrong each time so the teacher didn't suspect cheating.
yeah but thats because there is adrenaline and fear of getting caught and facing consequences, doesnt exist in game cheating

No, I take time to study the game, the players and observe strategies to surpass the competition

No, cheating is for faggots

used to exploit on roblox on my old laptop

I used to play with huzuni in MC during my servER raiding years

Rise of Nations. You should play it if you like Hoi4 or Victoria iii
Those game types are in Roblox? I have RoN, but I would play others

No because I'm not a noob
full

I very rarely play online games now. And I don't cheat because I don't want to lose my account. Also, in the online games I play you can mostly bot, but not cheat.

I'd love to cheat in games but every faggot ass cheat is paywalled and I'm a poorcel.

I put weird symbols in my username that most other players don't know how to get. These are some I like to use: ±µ¤¿™. It pisses off some of the players that they can't figure out how to get the symbols in the multiplayer car driving games I like.
They are probably kids lmao

I don't need to cheat in online games since i'm good at them most of the time and if i'm bad i will improve after a while only exception is War Thunder with GRB i'm still awful at it even after unlocking 9.3 tanks but at least now i have free thermals.

use chink names

Yes in very popular competituve game. I love taking revenge on society by punishing those randos. However I do not play online game anymore. Here is my list.

I used Ensage.io and Hake.me to punish my opponents in Dota2.
For most shooter games I went with EngineOwning. CSGO had many choices but I took novolinehook and iniuria.

Also I reccommend you to cheat in any battle royale game. It is extremely satisfied taking away what they have farmed for by wallbanging. Also I used chinese characters in the name in every game I cheated on so that I can triggee their racism instinct.

yeah sometimes

i used to dos in overwatch comp using xresolver. got top 500 from booting 1 player making it a 6 vs 5 :feelzez:

dont cheat and i rarely play multiplayer anyway

Yeah, i was used to play HvH at CS:GO

Truecel trait: you don't play multiplayer games.

I don't play online games

Cheating is widely considered unethical and harmful for several reasons:

1. **Betrayal of Trust**: Cheating breaks the trust that is foundational to any relationship, whether personal, academic, or professional. Trust, once broken, is difficult to rebuild.

2. **Emotional Harm**: Cheating can cause significant emotional pain to those who are deceived, leading to feelings of betrayal, inadequacy, and distress.

3. **Unfair Advantage**: In academic or professional settings, cheating undermines fairness and integrity by giving the cheater an undeserved advantage over others who play by the rules.

4. **Long-term Consequences**: The consequences of cheating can be far-reaching, affecting future relationships, academic or career opportunities, and personal reputation.

5. **Personal Integrity**: Cheating compromises personal integrity and character, leading to a loss of self-respect and esteem.

6. **Undermines Effort and Merit**: Cheating devalues the effort and merit of those who work hard and achieve success honestly. It can demotivate others and create a toxic environment.

7. **Legal and Ethical Repercussions**: In many cases, cheating can have legal and ethical repercussions, including disciplinary actions, legal consequences, and damage to one's professional standing.

Cheating not only harms those directly affected but also erodes the values of honesty, fairness, and respect that are essential for healthy and functional relationships and communities.

No im too retarded to do that

No im too retarded to do that

I cheated in a couple of roblox fps games back in the day, but i didnt want to get banned so i didnt have the balls to go all out and be obvious, i tried to be sneaky about it but got banned anyway. So in hindsight i should've just had fun and gone all out and made it obvious i was hacking but oh well

Nowadays hacks for basically everything cost a lotta money. If you find a client for free, its prob got a virus in it