Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you care about foid’s personality or you just want pussy from them?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
★★★★
I know that foids have no personality, actually, but hypothetically, would you prefer a foid only for her pussy or for her personality as well?

pussy. because female personality is a myth. if i wanted to spend time with someone just for their personality, i'd just prefer to have male friends instead.

all foids have the same personality anyways.

pussy. because female personality is a myth. if i wanted to spend time with someone just for their personality, i'd just prefer to have male friends instead.

all foids have the same personality anyways.
I never understood why are foids like robots.They all think and feel the same :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Her pussy mainly
Her personality (if she actually has one) is an added benefit

I do care

If I am gonna my life with some woman then obviously

but just to fuck then idc but then it goes both ways so its only fair

To be truthful men actually care about womens personalities, usually men prefer someone who is empathetic, modest and has some moral values. But women are not anything like this anymore, instead they are twerking hot chip ass eating lying ass whores who prefer violent apes as their partners

I dont have anything in common with foids. Every female friend I made looking back I had nothing in common with them other than trying to fuck them but always got friendzoned.