Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you care about a girls body count

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
If she's non virgin she needs to eat a bullet and die simple as that

only cucks touch used goods

A cumrag is a cumrag if I only care about fucking her.

If I'm looking for someone to marry, share my household and have kids, then yes I want her to be a virgin and not someone that had another man's dick inside before.

No, but I would never marry a non-virgin

If the bodycount isn’t all from romantic relationships then she’s a whore and should only be used as a friends with benefits.

Not that I even have the option of either but I could not be in a relationship with a woman with the knowledgable of knowing she has taken part in casual shit because I would feel like a right cuck. It’s not even related to ‘insecurity‘ like normal fags would claim, it’s related to my pride.

Last edited:
yes, for relationship

I don’t care tbh. Times have changed. Only ugly men are virgins in 2022, it’s not possible anymore. We live in different times

For hookups, no, as long as she doesn't have AIDS or any STIs. For marriage, yes #NoHymenNoDiamond

If the bodycount isn’t all from romantic relationships
They shouldn't be fornicating.

"Girlfriends" and "boyfriends" means shit if all they are are just fuck buddies that come and go. A pre-marital relationship is to see if the other person is suitable as a spouse they are willing to stay for the rest of their lives and only then can they consummate it.

Don't care about it, just wanna fuck them, I wouldn't marry any foid virgin or not

Don't care about it, just wanna fuck them, I wouldn't marry any foid virgin or not
Good post. However I do care somewhat about it because of diseases.

Of course, I don’t want to have a whore as a girlfriend

super giga cope to think you can find a virgin in the west. Its like a 4 sided triangle, if we ascend it will be a used up cum rag

I wouldn't marry a non-virgin, but generally no

I’ll take what i can get unless she’s been with over 10 guys

Maybe if i would just be using her for sex, but idk how i could have any semblance of respect or affection in an LTR with a foid knowing she's had another man's penis in her mounth or had her roast beef blown out. Even if it is just sex that shit will be in the back of my mind :feelsbadman:

Maybe if i would just be using her for sex, but idk how i could have any semblance of respect or affection in an LTR with a foid knowing she's had another man's penis in her mounth or had her roast beef blown out. Even if it is just sex that shit will be in the back of my mind :feelsbadman:
This, I couldn't imaging spending my life with a foid and bringing her to live with me in my house knowing that another man got to feel her and take her virginity. As if she's strange property.

if she is not a virgin she should be stoned :feelsUgh: ( in Spec Ops )

Anyone who doesn't is a cuck.

Of course I don't want someone for a relationship who has plenty of cum deposited in that vagina already..

I don't care only if she's a Stacy

I'd just be grateful to be given a chance by a human female, she's a queen no matter what! It doesn't matter if they'd fucked 10 guys or 10 million! I'd feel so special if one was to give me a chance and waste even a second of her precious time on me. I'm a good guy virgin, not an incel who hates women, wants to shoot up malls and groom 12 year old mini foids.:soy: :feelskek:

I dunno, it'd be hard to find one with a low to zero lay count, even harder to find one that would actually want me anyway, the lower the better.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd have more respect for a woman with fewer sexual partners, but I could see how it might be fun hanging out with a slut if she'd fuck me and get drunk or high with me.

This thread is as dumb as if you went to a forum for people with no money and asked, "hey poor people, do you care if your yacht doesn't have a goddamn osprey landing pad?? Do you care about that?? Is that below your standards?? Tell me. I'm really interested!"

Download 1

Yeah but it's not a dealbreaker. A foid is a foid.

Don't care. I'd happily succubusmax if I could.

I care but it doesn't matter.

I'm taking my virginity to the grave. :fuk:

I will never hold a woman in high regard who fucked a man other than her lawfully wedded husband. So that pretty much means all women.

I may date or hook up with one but I would never marry or make family with a non virgin.

Virgin is optimal, but I have so many flaws I cant really choose

Yes. If she's fucked more than 3 guys, then I won't have a ltr with her.

Yes I do care. If I knew a girl had a promiscious past it would make me think less of her and it would be a turn off for me. If all the guys she has been are actual boyfriends and not just some random guys she found from tinder then that's acceptable.

If I would ever find out that she has been some guys pump and dump it would be hard to retain any feelings towards her. It would just be so disgusting.

If it's 1 or more she's a dirty whore

Doesn't matter anyway as I don't talk to either whores or virgin girls

Depends on how she got that body count. I just want to get married to someone.

For sex? No I wouldn't care I will take what I can get. For relationship/marriage? If she is not a virgin I would rather be alone forever. A girl cannot pair bond with you if she has fucked other guys.

Its funny when people say "men dont struggle in dating!" meanwhile male virgins are more common than flies

yet finding a female virgin is literally impossible

Virgin or suicide.
Its funny when people say "men dont struggle in dating!" meanwhile male virgins are more common than flies

yet finding a female virgin is literally impossible

Because for foids, men = chads. Sub8 men aren't men.