Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you buy this bs ?

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Can you actually imagine this foid was never approached or never had male attention in her life ? :dafuckfeels:

(or is she just larping to get normie orbiters and will eventually create an onlyfan to leech them to death at some point)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad7CSqWYjdc

There is the possibility she actively avoids males. Foids are really crazy/unpredictable mentally, so i think its pretty possible.

she is completely full of shit . . . like ROBERT GARNICA

How can someone so attractive be so UNLIKABLE??? I can't stand listening to her for 2 seconds

Single out of choice.

Not one second was watched.

It's a cry for attention so chad will notice her.

If she really wanted to avoid being 'single for life' she would have lowered her standards and had sex with an ugly male, but we all know she won't.

There is the possibility she actively avoids males. Foids are really crazy/unpredictable mentally, so i think its pretty possible.
Single by retardation rather than by choice ? :feelshaha:
Single out of choice.
She waiting for "the one" : 6" yottachad with 20 billions in the bank and some nobility titles in S-E England JFL
I can't stand listening to her for 2 seconds
Understandable boyo :feelscry:
Based tbh tbh :feelscry:

If she really wanted to avoid being 'single for life' she would have lowered her standards and had sex with an ugly male, but we all know she won't.
High IQ

No, she just wants attention.

a simps wet dream

She wants to be famous on Youtube using all simps crying for her validation. Imagine all simps hearing her story. She knows how to attract desperate men to feel empathy for her. She is a fraud.

She wants to be famous on Youtube using all simps crying for her validation. Imagine all simps hearing her story. She knows how to attract desperate men to feel empathy for her. She is a fraud.
I actually think she has a secret Chad lover, but it "doesn't count because he's not tHe OnE teehee"

How can someone so attractive be so UNLIKABLE??? I can't stand listening to her for 2 seconds
She broke up with her boyfriend in November 2019. Even if we assume that no male showed her any attention that's a mere 17 months since the breakup and she's already claiming forever alone status.

I actually think she has a secret Chad lover, but it "doesn't count because he's not tHe OnE teehee"
NO SHIT

EVERY INCEL HERE, every fucking redditor with a fedora, WOULD STAB EACH OTHER IN THE EYE FOR A DATE

Single out of choice.

No, she just wants attention.

Its possible that She wasnt approached by a chad

Not a chance, even if she locked herself in the basement simps would sniff her out and shower her with gifts, love and marriage proposals.

She would be disgusted if truecel approached her.

not one second but it's 100% either attention whoring or chadsexuality

Larp to get views and simping in comments

Or "Parcial-time Hikikomori" Genesis Sabino Garnica (who clearly knows what Robert Garnica was about and tbh wouldn't be surprised if she was one of the other users on the end of the princess_kitty14 account)

Maybe she simply rejected everyone because even the Chads aren't Chad enough for that Becky.
... but most likely, she's just trying to get attention for her YouTube channel (and later OnlyFans)

I'm so aloneeee!!!!

She’s lying when men don’t give her attention. Men legit give attention to any woman they see jfl, hell I’d let her sit on my face, or it is the kind of men she wouldn’t even consider being a potential partner to begin with aka chadsexual

Nope not for a millisecond.

Can you actually imagine this foid was never approached or never had male attention in her life ? :dafuckfeels:
not going to watch all 18 minutes of that shit OP

give me a transcript or tell me what specific minute/second a key comment you're reacting to is

oneitis orbiting if you give he rthis amount of time

I could watch nearly a whole anime ep in that time

She'll get thousands of likes and requests for dates from simps, cucks, and normans, but zero from chad. Then she'll go back to bitching about being "lonely."

Also, not one second

LITERALLY IN THE FIRST SECOND

MY ONE BOYFRIEND :lul::lul::lul:

Lmao I watched video of hers where she talked about getting approached by some old man and she blew the whole thing out of proportion and claimed he was creepy and sexually harassing her, commented that it gave me a boner and she should talk more about it just to piss her off :feelshaha:. Also laughed at some of her simps. A week later I was shadowbanned so you know she read it and got triggered af. Looks like she deleted that video now.

Also no, of course not, attentionwhore waiting for Chad and will either start being less of a stuckup bitch or she will get a betabuxx.

Last edited: