Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you browse imageboards?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
Like 4chan, 8chan, and if so: which boards?

I went to 4chan when this board was down but I don't like it. There is no point in interacting with anonymous users in the long run

4chan, I would browse /pol, /int, /r9k, and /b but when I discovered this site, I used it less, stll use 4chan but not as often. I like this forum because it is like a mixture of everything, including politics and race

There is no point in interacting with anonymous users in the long run
Why not? The fact that everyone is anonymous and thus equal is what makes it attractive imo.

Not since 4chan doesnt let me post anymore.

4chan, I would browse /pol, /int, /r9k, and /b but when I discovered this site, I used it less, stll use 4chan but not as often. I like this forum because it is like a mixture of everything, including politics and race

Are you armenian bro? I have armenian blood!

Why not? The fact that everyone is anonymous and thus equal is what makes it attractive imo.
I like interacting with people to know their personalities. Everyone is just an unknown user there. You can barely create memories on these places

I like interacting with people to know their personalities. Everyone is just an unknown user there. You can barely create memories on these places
I don’t care about personalities, I care about content. Plenty of memories have been made with epic threads tbh.

Casual browsing is okay though but I wouldn't use it on a daily basis. Especially not as a replacement for a non existing normie social life

I don’t care about personalities, I care about content. Plenty of memories have been made with epic threads tbh.
You never know who took part in these threads. But have it your way

Their formats are fake and gay, same thing with reddit.

I’m surprised so few incels browse imageboards. They are the ideal place for fucked up people like us.

Yeah i used to, also /int/ before that shady fucker hiro injected malicious code into the script, i don't go there anymore and that's for the better because i always feel miserable as fuck when i do.

Yeah i used to, also /int/ before that shady fucker hiro injected malicious code into the script, i don't go there anymore and that's for the better because i always feel miserable as fuck when i do.
Agreed, fuck 4chan. 8chan is kind of nice though.