Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you blame women for your celibacy?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I dont blame women, inb4 "cuck gtfo" picture this, you are a girl, you've got tons of guys wanting to go out with you, why go for the ugly sub human when you can go out with at least an average looking guy? It's like if you've got access to all girls, and you chose to fuck a deformed whale over a super model, it just doesn't happen.

I blame my face for it and I always have, this will sound wierd but I would rather have an attractive face and be virgin then have sex and be ugly, I will never be happy in my own skin, at 18 I've already decided to LDAR, am the ugliest guy here for sure (top 10) and an actual incel, not like these knajjd and gambler tier "incels". I might post pics of my area area for proof (my eye area is 1/10 and can make gandy look sub human). Honestly if I was a girl I wouldn't fuck my male counter part, he is physically disgusting, why him when I could fuck hot guys? That's why I don't blame women for it, because I wouldnt even want to fuck myself. No wonder I got ghosted.

I despise you attractive "incels" who are incel because of autism, imo ugly face is worse then autism, at least the halo effect isn't working against you. I sometimes feel like most people here are just insecure average dudes who think they are incel because 10/10 Stacies won't fuck them.

I blame girls, but also my degenerate sense of dignity and self respect. I would never approach a girl below me in a club. Well thats the world we live in, cruel and unjust.
I am considering plastic surgery to ascend into low tier male model status. A new chin and a hair transplant should be well enough.

I blame women they have no reason to reject me I'm not the best looking but definitely not hideous they are just too stuck up and closed minded to give me a chance.

NeverSubmit said:
I blame women they have no reason to reject me I'm not the best looking but definitely not hideous they are just too stuck up and closed minded to give me a chance.

You're not hideous? Truecels seem to be the minority on this incel forum

Women are evil and feminism is a hate group against ugly men. The current state of hypergamy and mass inceldom is 100% their fault.

I don't "blame" anyone or anything. It's just nature, I've been dealt a bad hand and there's nothing more to it.

I'm happy to hate on women but the truth is, they're nothing more than machines and so are we

I find there's no sense thinking in terms of blame.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Women are evil and feminism is a hate group against ugly men. The current state of hypergamy and mass inceldom is 100% their fault.

i blame women, and i will blame them all the same when i rape them in front of their loving husbands/boyfriends.

I blame the jews.

iiiTeMpeR said:
You're not hideous? Truecels seem to be the minority on this incel forum
I'm not a truecel because I did have some girls interested in me when I was a teenager

who else would i blame? the tooth fairy? they say all this bullshit about not caring about looks and blame everything on the people they persecute when it’s their own shallow nature that makes them hate ugly men the moment they gaze upon them. also putting me as an example of a fakecel when i’m the shortest person in the forum is moronic

NeverSubmit said:
I'm not a truecel because I did have some girls interested in me when I was a teenager

girls were interested in you in high school, is your name chad?

tehgymcel420 said:
I blame the jews.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTwDhbTwTAo[/video]

Yes I do sometimes, because women CHOOSE to go for the obnoxious alphas and assholes while disregarding all the others who would treat them well. Although I don't entirely blame women because of course they wouldn't settle with a subhuman face when they could do better...

knajjd said:
who else would i blame? the tooth fairy? they say all this bullshit about not caring about looks and blame everything on the people they persecute when it’s their own shallow nature that makes them hate ugly men the moment they gaze upon them.​

girls on reddit love you, even after knowing your height. Prime jbs love you, you are good looking, unlike me.

but knnjid is incel because of his 5ft2 height, no face can ever make up for that

iiiTeMpeR said:
I dont blame women, inb4 "cuck gtfo" picture this, you are a girl, you've got tons of guys wanting to go out with you, why go for the ugly sub human when you can go out with at least an average looking guy? It's like if you've got access to all girls, and you chose to fuck a deformed whale over a super model, it just doesn't happen.

I blame my face for it and I always have, this will sound wierd but I would rather have an attractive face and be virgin then have sex and be ugly, I will never be happy in my own skin, at 18 I've already decided to LDAR, am the ugliest guy here for sure (top 10) and an actual incel, not like these knajjd and gambler tier "incels". I might post pics of my area area for proof (my eye area is 1/10 and can make gandy look sub human). Honestly if I was a girl I wouldn't fuck my male counter part, he is physically disgusting, why him when I could fuck hot guys? That's why I don't blame women for it, because I wouldnt even want to fuck myself. No wonder I got ghosted.

I despise you attractive "incels" who are incel because of autism, imo ugly face is worse then autism, at least the halo effect isn't working against you. I sometimes feel like most people here are just insecure average dudes who think they are incel because 10/10 Stacies won't fuck them.

I blame everything tbh

iiiTeMpeR said:
girls on reddit love you, even after knowing your height. Prime jbs love you, you are good looking, unlike me.

dunno where you even got those from cuz i havent met any online or offline but you’re the one that got laid consensually a week or so ago

iiiTeMpeR said:
girls were interested in you in high school, is your name chad?
High school is a lot easier than the real world. I have never had a girl interested in me after high school

knajjd said:
dunno where you even got those from cuz i havent met any online or offline but you’re the one that got laid consensually a week or so ago

I got ghosted, made a thread. answer this, do you think you look good? facially?

I was broken on purpose, and not by a woman, so no.

NeverSubmit said:

Dont forget about their ridiculously high standards.

knajjd said:

Are you really 14?

iiiTeMpeR said:
I got ghosted, made a thread. answer this, do you think you look good? facially?

no, because even normies acknowledge that i look like a kid and that there are many glaring flaws on my face. i’m easily one of the truest here because many of the things that wall me have literally no (proper) surgeries to even mend. can’t fix your eye area, your midface, your height, your penis size, etc. i’m assuming you’re just trolling me at this point

Vision said:
Are you really 14?

yea

knajjd said:
no, because even normies acknowledge that i look like a kid and that there are many glaring flaws on my face. i’m easily one of the truest here because many of the things that wall me have literally no (proper) surgeries to even mend. can’t fix your eye area, your midface, your height, your penis size, etc. i’m assuming you’re just trolling me at this point

yea

you don't have any visible glaring flaws to normies as far as face goes

I blame my deformed nose TBH. But even without it, I'd be a celibate (religious reasons). I'm still invisible to girls so what does it matter.

I hate women with a burning passion.

No

I blame beta cucks who enable women to live such an easy and degenrate life

Why would i blame someone for choosing an easy and enjoyable life when its caused because of someone else?

Hang all beta cucks and femshits will quickly adapt into the good old traditional ways, women prefer being submissive to strong men over whoring themselves, big cope if u disagree

Just ask any traditional muslim girl vs avg westren slut, the average muslim girls actually enjoy life more cuz they have a man to worship and submit to

Yes I do blame them for beeing evil, lying, treating me like shit, bullying me and giving me bad attitude for no reason. Femoids are literally the devil within and should be tortured to death.

Partially. I blame their hypergamy, lookism and brutal heightism. I blame my bald manletism and jawcel babyface.

I blame our evolutionary nature and our social norms and expectations.

knajjd said:
iiiTeMpeR said:
no, because even normies acknowledge that i look like a kid and that there are many glaring flaws on my face. i’m easily one of the truest here because many of the things that wall me have literally no (proper) surgeries to even mend. can’t fix your eye area, your midface, your height, your penis size, etc. i’m assuming you’re just trolling me at this point
Vision said:
Are you really 14?
yea

Go back to midschool kid