Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you believe you would be able to ascend if you could go back in time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date
Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
for example, if you were 12 years old again, in like 2009 or something. do you think you could find a way to ascend? stuff like heightmaxxing and maybe even mewing would be possible, plus it's probably easier to ascend while you're still in school :feelswhere: i think i could have found a way to do it.

back before nothing existed

nothing would change for the better

no time for your face, but i would buy tons of bitcoins and invest it on spaceX, amazon, apple and Tesla and would chill, smoking a cigar in some random mansion in the middle of nowhere, like a James Bond villain type of shit

Last edited:
I do not know, probably not :feelswhat:

Yes. I would looksmaxx to my maximum potential.
for example, if you were 12 years old again, in like 2009 or something. do you think you could find a way to ascend? stuff like heightmaxxing and maybe even mewing would be possible, plus it's probably easier to ascend while you're still in school :feelswhere: i think i could have found a way to do it.
Just take growth hormone, sleep well, good diet and mew theory.

imb4 "no time machine for your face"

Just take growth hormone, sleep well, good diet and mew theory.
nothing would change for the better

If I knew when I was 16 what I know now, I would have roped.

Maybe.

Aging is not kind to us all and during my teenage years I was fat and far too cringey. I often spammed about my interests which was very off-putting.

Women tend to be more insecure/inexperienced at a young age and with some muscles/slimness before the dating apps it could have been possible (maybe).
Furthermore, at the start of puberty my height was not as subpar as nowadays, I just largely missed the second growth spurts others had.

High school is unironically the easiest time to get laid. Even some fat low-tier Normalfags got a GF there. Nowadays not. Height and Autism are my biggest problems. I could have also combated my bad posture/shitty back and my akne which now left me scarred completely on the back/cheeks.

Last edited:
I'd lose weight, do better in school, be more social and try to be less autistic, i'm get a job early, a car early, i'd get a huge jump start

Yes, knowledge of lottery numbers for investments of specific companies. One could attain alot of power and progression.

Hmm. Interesting question. If I traveled about five years back, perhaps. I could "ascend" with my oneitis. That is, into the status of "Long Distance Orbiter". An emotional pillar for her as she sleeps with every blonde male in her school.

I suspect she is more loyal to her lesbian girlfriend than she ever was to any of her "boyfriends"/orbiters.

stuff like heightmaxxing and maybe even mewing would be possible
How come? If you don't have money, you can't fix yourself even as a kid. It's not about some special nutrition or exercises.

If I did I would probably start wearing nornal clothes and make a facebook account when everyone else did. Then again it takes a lot of years to lose social phobia so I think it couldn't really have turned out any other way

no time for your face, but i would buy tons of bitcoins and invest it on spaceX, amazon, apple and Tesla and would chill, smoking a cigar in some random mansion in the middle of nowhere, like a James Bond villain type of shit
Extremely based :smonk::feelsLSD:!?

Not ascend as in get a gf and happy wife but yes
i could ascend in a sense that i went to public school in elementary and middle school. I went to school with some really dumb bitches. I feel i could fuck like maybe a 9 or 10yo when i was 9 or 10 and feel prime age pussy for once

not getting too spefici but a family member was 13 and got his 13yo gf pregnant and police were like “kids will be kids” and nothing ever happened to them. I could most likely rape a 10yo but comvince her “its just what the big kids do” and even if ccaught they arent going to do shit to me. Heck i could probably get away being 14 or 15 and giving her a nice hard one

i could ascend in a sense that i went to public school in elementary and middle school. I went to school with some really dumb bitches. I feel i could fuck like maybe a 9 or 10yo when i was 9 or 10 and feel prime age pussy for once

not getting too spefici but a family member was 13 and got his 13yo gf pregnant and police were like “kids will be kids” and nothing ever happened to them. I could most likely rape a 10yo but comvince her “its just what the big kids do” and even if ccaught they arent going to do shit to me. Heck i could probably get away being 14 or 15 and giving her a nice hard one
yeah it's those weird exceptional cases you can only do at a certain age I was talking about.
How come? If you don't have money, you can't fix yourself even as a kid. It's not about some special nutrition or exercises.
i mean, it sort of is. your muscle usage during development change your bones permanently so framemaxxing opens up (like expanding ribcage). maybe you don't believe in mewing (even though I think it's legit for growing children tbh), but if it's real and you do it as well as you can you can probably have a 7/10 face, maybe only 5/10 for really shit genetics but it's something. though heightmaxxing wouldn't change much, probably 2 inches tops if you ate and slept really badly, maybe more for malnourishedcels.

As if going back in time will change my genetics. Will it change my bone shape? Or race? Or disfigured looking face?

If I could start weightlifting and working on my social anxiety much earlier, maybe I could have ascended to normieness by now

"no time machine for your face"
This.

However, what I can do win every single lottery in existence and then invest in a bunch of stocks and become a multi-billionaire. This would at least allow me to buy more copefuel for myself (high end gaming PC, multiple consoles, a nice house and an endless supply of food, maybe some prostitutes here and there) so I can at least live out a more pleasant existence.

Fakecel if you can convince a girl to so much as give you a hug.

Doubt , but i'd like to give it a try

your muscle usage during development change your bones permanently so framemaxxing opens up (like expanding ribcage).
I dunno. Honestly, I'm not sure if it can drastically change anything. Especially your height, facial bones and size of your cock. Girls like handsome and tall guys. Okay, completely average guys aren't incel either. But I don't think an ugly kid with fucked-up facial bones could become average in terms of looks. Or, for example, a kid who is supposed to be short can change anything. If you're an early bloomer, it's over. If you're a late bloomer, then you need to use growth hormone.

if i knew what i know now and relived those days would i have ascended? maybe.

If I were to go back in time I would definitely ascend via fixing my shitty habits that stunted my growth.

Not really. I would still Have to Have bimax again. After that Tinder is Chad only

Yes, I’d kiss and fuck everyone girl who went out with me twice:what:

Last edited: