Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe this should have been removed from /r/help (which claims to be about as official as you can get...since you can't contact reddit...

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
...directly)

My question was simply:

Why are people allowed to e.g. make posts that certain races of people should be raped etc...but if I then complain about that, I will be banned? Why does reddit protect certain races/gender, while banning others from even voicing their opinion?​

And, you know, surprise surprise, the scum removed my question.

Like, what do these "liberals" think will happen when they mass-censor the population, when they marginalise people, when they say they have no way to raise their concerns?

Likewise, I made a comment on /r/asianamerican from a post by an asian woman asking about domestic violence...I basically responded that it was bad, that I have never attacked anyone, but that for Asian men to be willing to engage with Asian women about their concerns, Asian women have to be willing to engage with Asian men about their issues, too. I mean, does anyone find that to be an unreasonable comment - that women should be willing to engage in dialog with men, if they expect men to engage in dialog with women. Actually, for this comment, I was PERMANANTLY BANNED FROM THE SUBREDDIT

This is why the world is bullshit - people expect everyone to care about their issues, but yet they will never care about others. This is why the only way to bring about change is violence.

Come on already...Putin or Xi, just launch off the nukes

brutal zero reply pill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back