Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you believe the official 9/11 story?

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date

do you believe the official 9/11 story?

• yes

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • no

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • need more info

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
9/11 was shoved down our throats so I don't have to explain to you what the official story is. but some people speculate that it is fake because the events contradict reality (ex. WTC7 shouldn't have collapsed due to "debris", steel beams cannot melt unless at ungodly high temperatures, ect) so what do you think? was it really a bunch of cavemen that knew how to hijack and fly planes and did the towers really fall from the plane crash? did WTC7 really collapse after all due to debris?

ngl i "believe" but wont be surpised if it was set up.

The Jews were the masterminds behind it.

jeb did 9/11

ngl i "believe" but wont be surpised if it was set up.
what are your thoughts about WTC7 collapsing due to the debris in the air? buildings cannot collapse merely by air particles. wondering what your thoughts are on this

The Jews were the masterminds behind it.
have you seen dancing israelis? thats pretty interesting but is there more solid proof that it was the jews that did it?

what are your thoughts about WTC7 collapsing due to the debris in the air? buildings cannot collapse merely by air particles. wondering what your thoughts are on this
I'm no engineer, so i cant really give an objective view. the only reason i "believe" is that i cant give enough shit about it. either way 9/11 being a set up is as likely as it being a terrorist attack imo. But shit like covid jewcine, i never took it and i frauded the vaccine passports lol.

No it was the jews

I'm no engineer, so i cant really give an objective view. the only reason i "believe" is that i cant give enough shit about it. either way 9/11 being a set up is as likely as it being a terrorist attack imo. But shit like covid jewcine, i never took it and i frauded the vaccine passports lol.

Screenshot 20230504 095440 SATUSEHAT

bribed someone $70 for this shit lel

Its was staged, WTC tower 7 collapses out of nowhere. Also interviews with structural engineers say that the tower was designed to hold up to planes hitting it. Planes are made out of aluminum, btw so it was aluminum planes vs steel columns. There is also a good video on how termite was planted in the columns to cut the steel beams. And the famous jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Also forgot to add that the sadam statue take down was a media publicity stunt and was all coordinated.

Last edited:
burgerland army and navy did too many deployments over there for me not to believe it

it's over

Not even normies believe the (((official))) story

This video has very good explanation, I recommend you read it.

9/11 was shoved down our throats so I don't have to explain to you what the official story is. but some people speculate that it is fake because the events contradict reality (ex. WTC7 shouldn't have collapsed due to "debris", steel beams cannot melt unless at ungodly high temperatures, ect) so what do you think? was it really a bunch of cavemen that knew how to hijack and fly planes and did the towers really fall from the plane crash? did WTC7 really collapse after all due to debris?
Dude their whole point of jet fuel melting steel doesn't add up at all. Jet fuel burns at 410 deg F and steel melts at 1300+ deg F. Only dipshit normies belive the gov story. We're only here because we live in a place where free speech has respect.

No, I believe in physics.

Ehh, I do yeah. I havent looked into this topic that Much. Im always open For conspiracy theories though.

9/11 was just operation Northwood put into action. Commit a terrorist attack against your own country to galvanize the public into supporting another war in some bum fuck country no one cares about.

Anyone who still believes the official story at this point is either uninformed, a retard or both. The question is simply to what extent it was an inside job. Fully (((planned))) with controlled demolition or just ignoring the warning signs

No it was a self terrorist attack funded and planned by the government that was used as an excuse to invade Afghanistan.

The only thing real about it was Osama Bin Laden being a 6'5" giga Chad

which 4 of you jews voted yes?

i dont give a fuck anymore,