Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe "men must respect women" ??

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
do you believe men must respect women? the person that mothered you has been a woman, why should men respect women?

Rape comments incoming

Lol why? when they cause nothing but pain and suffering for Incels, while also mocking, belittling and shaming Us while doing it

No, women shouldnt be respected just because they are women. Thats stupid.

IMG 20220105 235817 085

respect is earned not given, which automatically disqualifies the overwhelming majority of women.

I BELIEVE THIS EARTH SHOULD BE SWALLOWED BY BLACK HOLE

respect is earned not given, which automatically disqualifies the overwhelming majority of women.
yeah? What are the points you got to accomplish to get it earned? I was never respected yet there were people who were respected 'cause were born to right family so SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKIN WHORE JESUS

Besides that it is idee fixe. Without law you just shoot motherfucker who says he doesn't respect you 'cause you got to EARN RESPECT.

The author bait for I.T or he just simply retarded.

i wanna illicit high IQ responses
It's my desire to simply be a decent person. If I have no quarrel with somebody, then I will treat them as well as the situation calls for. I don't believe in giving foids special treatment, but that does include considering their perspectives, just as being a decent person involves considering the perspectives of anyone I'm dealing with at any moment. That's it.

How about women respect men?

They won't get anything from me.

yeah? What are the points you got to accomplish to get it earned? I was never respected yet there were people who were respected 'cause were born to right family so SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKIN WHORE JESUS

Besides that it is idee fixe. Without law you just shoot motherfucker who says he doesn't respect you 'cause you got to EARN RESPECT.

If you want to comand respect, here are 4 ways to do it:

1. get good personality
2. take more showers
3. haircut every 2 weeks with proper shape up
4. respect wamen.

there you go..

Vl2nn4Nh edit 390425439955516

Das Respekt.

Look at her face, how happy she is.

Last edited:
The man who respects woman for just being a woman is a cuck and deserves to get eaten alive by wolves and hyenas(in game)

Respect goes both ways

i wanna illicit high IQ responses
its a 50/50 honestly. i do see same based cels with a functioning brain but the majority of this forum seems to be glowie wannabe faggots that say shit they dont mean because they want to be featured on IT :feelsUgh:

Respect and chivalry goes hand in hand with a proper female behavior.If she expects to be provided for just because she has a hole just turn and leave.Especially is she fucked a Chad for free.

I only respect foids that who are not shallow, chad chaser, heightist etc. But there is no one like that in this planet.

All females are good for is cooking, cleaning, sucking, and fucking. They’re not good for anything else

respect is earned

Soyciety must first respect men

Why should i respect those beneath me