Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you believe in the paranormal?

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date

Do you believe in the paranormal?

• yes

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • no

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • I've had experiences with it

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Sometimes I sense when people or places are bad

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★★★★
Have you had any experiences with the paranormal? Can you sometimes feel peoples energy/aura/intentions and sense if they are jerks?

I haven't had any experiences, but sometimes I do sense when someone's a piece of shit. Also happens to places sometimes, some just have a negative effect on me. These feelings are of course unexplainable, not always right and I don't control them

I like reading about that stuff for fun but I don’t believe a word of it

Heck yeah! My spycick powers are getting stronger by the day, unlike my spelling. psycick, psikick, psykick????????

Psychick

Psychic

none of that shit is real. What they mistake for aura/energy etc is just subcounscous lizard brain analyzing information very fast and making some conclusions.

I havent explicitly experienced it (like ghosts or anything) , but ive experienced things that are difficult to explain logically and scientifically. I hope the paranormal doesnt exist, but i cant help but feel like it does

I've never experienced anything paranormal in my life, so I'm not entirely sure if I believe it's real or not.

Trust yer guts bro!

I' ve called rain. Did pk/tk. It's not fast... Plenty of other weird stuff that proves to me, this realm is not fully solid. It's malleable. It's like a very slow dreamworld.

Good Morning GIF by PEEKASSO

Genuinely. O'd love absolutely nothing more than for something exciting and mysterious, anything, being actually true.

Realistically I dont believe it is true but Im also slightly paranoid that it is so I would never walk on a grave or anything like that since I guess I am kind of superstitious for some reason

Im mostly just paranoid of getting worse luck even though I know none of this shit exists

I thought I had a paranormal experience when I was a kid but It was probably because I was sleep deprived

It doesnt make sense to me that the paranormal could exist
I feel like after we die there is just nothing

I havent explicitly experienced it (like ghosts or anything) , but ive experienced things that are difficult to explain logically and scientifically. I hope the paranormal doesnt exist, but i cant help but feel like it does
What did you experience??

Inceldom discussed

Spirits do exist. They can be either bad or good

Last edited:
What did you experience??
It's hard to explain. I know that sounds like a copout but i dont really want to get into it. And even if i did it would sound super schizo. It wasnt one big experience or anything, it's hundreds of small things that add up over time and make you start to question reality. I feel retarded just typing that because i know it sounds schizo af

It's hard to explain. I know that sounds like a copout but i dont really want to get into it. And even if i did it would sound super schizo. It wasnt one big experience or anything, it's hundreds of small things that add up over time and make you start to question reality. I feel retarded just typing that because i know it sounds schizo af
Do you not have one example??
I might have experienced something similar but I can barely remember anymore

none of that shit is real. What they mistake for aura/energy etc is just subcounscous lizard brain analyzing information very fast and making some conclusions.
How about when you go to place and feel a heavy atmosphere?

This is what makes the most sense, but still doesn't explain all of it.

Yes, because I witnessed some phenomena. My cats were staring at the top of the stairs for apparently no reason. They did this for 5 minutes straight. Nothing was there that I could see, but they saw something. Never saw them so focused like that. Then, their gaze slowly moved intently across the ceiling, presumably following whatever was there. They stared at the ceiling for a couple more minutes and then stopped because whatever was there vanished.

No, it does not exist. We die, nothing happens.

I have a hard time believing any of this is real.

I hope it does. It's comforting to think there is more to reality than this shitty physical dimension.

I also think that it would be impossible to prove the existence of the paranormal using physical methods known to science. I this seems like a copout, but we just don't know enough about reality.

Yes, because I witnessed some phenomena. My cats were staring at the top of the stairs for apparently no reason. They did this for 5 minutes straight. Nothing was there that I could see, but they saw something. Never saw them so focused like that. Then, their gaze slowly moved intently across the ceiling, presumably following whatever was there. They stared at the ceiling for a couple more minutes and then stopped because whatever was there vanished.
Animals do seem to have extra perception that we don't. Or maybe there was an animal in the ceiling, don't know if that would be possible where you live.

I hope it does. It's comforting to think there is more to reality than this shitty physical dimension.
Idk man, i see where youre coming from but personally the idea of demons and whatnot are scary to me because, as a human, you cannot kill them. If a hostile entity existed and wanted to attack you, what can you do about it? You cant defend yourself against it.

I also think that it would be impossible to prove the existence of the paranormal using physical methods known to science.
This is actually a really good point :bigbrain:

wtf thats creepy as hell :feelsmega::feelstrash:

Nothing is more dead the my cock so no.

Idk man, i see where youre coming from but personally the idea of demons and whatnot are scary to me because, as a human, you cannot kill them. If a hostile entity existed and wanted to attack you, what can you do about it? You cant defend yourself against it.
Yeah, that would be rough, but according to the Catholic Church, demon possessions are extremely rare.

If the paranormal exists, even supernatural forces can't help cure my inceldom.

Animals do seem to have extra perception that we don't. Or maybe there was an animal in the ceiling, don't know if that would be possible where you live.
There was not an animal on or in the ceiling. I looked and listened very closely and there was absolutely nothing but silence and not even a bug visible there.

wtf thats creepy as hell :feelsmega::feelstrash:
Yeah, it honestly was. This happened 2 years ago and my father and I were very creeped out. It never happened before that, and it never happened again

I think I do but I wish I didn't. Sometimes I'm so paranoid I HAVE to have my knife next to me.

wish I hadn't read this ngl

wish I hadn't read this ngl
Lol, it did creep me the fuck out too. Never actually believed in paranormal stuff till I witnessed this shit first hand. I had no choice except to believe because I couldn’t find any logical explanation for this.

Lol, it did creep me the fuck out too. Never actually believed in paranormal stuff till I witnessed this shit first hand. I had no choice except to believe because I couldn’t find any logical explanation for this.
Different kind of paranormal but recently, despite being someone who NEVER dreams, I dreamt of something I never could have predicted the morning before it happened IRL. When it happened IRL I remembered that I felt exactly the same feeling in the dream.

I do. One night I was dog sitting at my brother's house. I was walking down the hallway and for some reason I stopped but the shadow on the end wall kept walking right in to the living room. Arms were swaying and everything.

I’m retarded but not that much.

Different kind of paranormal but recently, despite being someone who NEVER dreams, I dreamt of something I never could have predicted the morning before it happened IRL. When it happened IRL I remembered that I felt exactly the same feeling in the dream.
That’s creepy man. I’ve had some weird dreams like that too that were premonitions of future events

Ptsd kitty

I get this a decent amount Its a strange feeling

There is probably a logical explanation for it though