Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe in the nawalt unicorn?

Read title. nawalt theory

• Yes

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
Do you think that exceptions to the rule exists?

Frankly, I can’t believe in the NAWALT story, I’m too old for that kind of BS. I don’t believe in Santa Claus, God and for the NAWALT unicorn theory is the same, they don’t exist, just like god and Santa Claus.

Yes, I believe that there are still women out there who overlook the fact that you are not chad and still love you. But that's just a very small minority.

Yes but I come from a different culture

Yeah I do. There are outliers for everything, but that changes nothing from a practical standpoint.

If you believe in absolutes, then one piece of evidence to the contrary will shatter your entire belief system or expose you for being intellectually dishonest.

Yes. There are 3.5 billions of foids out there. There gotta be some, even if 0.00000000000000000001 percent.

won't believe it until i see it irl

Yeah I do. There are outliers for everything, but that changes nothing from a practical standpoint.

If you believe in absolutes, then one piece of evidence to the contrary will shatter your entire belief system or expose you for being intellectually dishonest.

I believe MOSTLY in AWALT
but a small part of me is NAWALT
I hate that i share both

I believe in 99.99% of femoids are like this.
There is never going to be 100% of humans that think the same way, but humans share a basic nature for the most part. I believe while there may be exceptions to the rule, they're so unbelievable rare that they do not exist. Therefore you can call them Unicorns, because Unicorns are fantastical and you'll never run into one, just like the .01% of femoids who supposedly don't care about looks.

So for all intents and purposes AWALT.

I think social media has a critical effect on this. Girls LOVE attention and validation and they get that from social media. They are all going to have social media. I don't think any young foid won't have insta/fb/snap or whatever they are using. No matter what country, there is going to be some social media app.

Once that social media is in the hands of the foid, she is corrupted im afraid. It's too powerful.

Is it possible for a female to be a good person? Yes bro.
Is it possible for me to win the mega millions lottery only for a supernova to destroy Earth the next day? Yes bro.

Not at all. I'm taken aback by those bluepilled results.

Even if they did exist, I doubt they'd choose us when they're literally unicorns(beautiful, smart, creative, caring). They'd have like, 1000s of 10/10 men to choose from. Why would they date us?

all women are sluts. your sister, mom, cousins, gma, great gma, old ladies in nursing homes, etc. THEY'RE ALL DEGENERATE WHORES.

all women are sluts. your sister, mom, cousins, gma, great gma, old ladies in nursing homes, etc. THEY'RE ALL DEGENERATE WHORES.
That’s right, my mom is a slut no different than a street whore.

A street whore is just a woman in her natural state, expressing her own nature.

A mother is a smarter whore, someone who managed to marry a betabux idiot, in this case my father, an idiot. Because every male who marry a femoid is supporting the female privilege.

Every woman is a whore. Every man who do not pump and dump is a supporter of the female privilege. Males with femdom fetish are enemies, cucks and orbiters are worse than mafia.

Yeah but i will never find her and theres no such thing as love or fate or destiny so i dont bother thinking about it.