Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you believe in telegony?

Do you believe in Telegony?

• Yes

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
[UWSL]tL;dr: A women carries the DNA of every man she's had sex with and a portion of that DNA passes on to her subsequent children regardless of the 'father'.[/UWSL]

Here are the links explaining it in-depth for anyone who's interested

Your list is too short and limited. Here's a real catalog.

Last edited:
Telegony is real, but the Jews don't want you to know.

Your list is too short and limited. Here's a real catalog.

Yea but do you believe in it? There's lot of of evidence for this available online but the sheer DENIAL from males & females alike I've seen is very very strong

Last edited:
lol if that shit was true 99% of guys would be tested not father to their own kids. and it makes zero sense. there are much better reasons to feel disgusted by roasties tbh :feelsLightsaber:

It’s probably more true mentally than physically.

It’s probably more true mentally than physically.
This is why sluts have a high degree of mental illness, and other neural disease.
If they have more than one males DNA in the brain the chances of mental illness go up exponentially.

56.3% of young liberal women have mental illnesses due to microchimerism/Telegony

View: https://youtu.be/TLcfAeyySzk

No.

Your linked study on microchimerism in the human female brain completely fails to support "telegony" and your claim that a woman 1) passes on the DNA of every male she's had sex with and 2) passes it onto her children, however you define "passing it".

Did you even read it?

Yea but do you believe in it? There's lot of of evidence for this available online but the sheer DENIAL from males & females alike I've seen is very very strong
I didn't say I believed in it. The data is too inconclusive to make a general judgement on telegony, but it's not an excuse to not show all or most studies on it.

I think they'll questioned their denial, once they realize that siRNA and mRNA can seep through condoms from men's seminal fluids (not sperm itself).

This is why sluts have a high degree of mental illness, and other neural disease.
If they have more than one males DNA in the brain the chances of mental illness go up exponentially.

56.3% of young liberal women have mental illnesses due to microchimerism/Telegony

View: https://youtu.be/TLcfAeyySzk

I assumed that they become “liberal” due to mental health problems, and mentally unwell people are more likely to be more promiscuous. Not sure though.

Nope, that's kinda BS, you know.

No.

Your linked study on microchimerism in the human female brain completely fails to support "telegony" and your claim that a woman 1) passes on the DNA of every male she's had sex with and 2) passes it onto her children, however you define "passing it".

Did you even read it?
in a study they proved a description of male MC in the female human brain and specific brain regions. The study was originally trying to determine if women who have been pregnant with a son might be more predisposed to certain neurological diseases since these certain diseases occur more frequently in males.

"Collectively with data showing the presence of male DNA in the cerebrospinal fluid [32], our results indicate that fetal DNA and likely cells can cross the human blood-brain barrier (BBB) and reside in the brain. Changes in BBB permeability occur during pregnancy [33] and may therefore provide a unique opportunity for the establishment of Mc in the brain. Also unique to our study are the findings that male Mc in the human female brain is relatively frequent (positive in 63% of subjects) and distributed in multiple brain regions, and is potentially persistent across the human lifespan (the oldest female in whom male DNA was detected in the brain was 94 years)

when they autopsied the brains of women who had never ever been pregnant they STILL found male DNA prevalent in the female brain.

in a study they proved a description of male MC in the female human brain and specific brain regions. The study was originally trying to determine if women who have been pregnant with a son might be more predisposed to certain neurological diseases since these certain diseases occur more frequently in males.

"Collectively with data showing the presence of male DNA in the cerebrospinal fluid [32], our results indicate that fetal DNA and likely cells can cross the human blood-brain barrier (BBB) and reside in the brain. Changes in BBB permeability occur during pregnancy [33] and may therefore provide a unique opportunity for the establishment of Mc in the brain. Also unique to our study are the findings that male Mc in the human female brain is relatively frequent (positive in 63% of subjects) and distributed in multiple brain regions, and is potentially persistent across the human lifespan (the oldest female in whom male DNA was detected in the brain was 94 years)

when they autopsied the brains of women who had never ever been pregnant they STILL found male DNA prevalent in the female brain.
So how does that prove "telegony", exactly? [UWSL]What your study demonstrates is that cells (and therefore DNA) from a male fetus can permeate the blood-brain barrier of a pregnant woman. [/UWSL][UWSL]It offers zero support whatsoever for the conclusion that a woman "passes on" DNA from all previous male sexual partners to her offspring, however you define "passing on". [/UWSL]

So how does that prove "telegony", exactly? [UWSL]What your study demonstrates is that cells (and therefore DNA) from a male fetus can permeate the blood-brain barrier of a pregnant woman. [/UWSL][UWSL]It offers zero support whatsoever for the conclusion that a woman "passes on" DNA from all previous male sexual partners to her offspring, however you define "passing on". [/UWSL]
Not just this one study. Here's more

Screen Shot 2021 08 24 at 43004 PM
Screen Shot 2021 08 24 at 43033 PM

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

lmao I just can't

That's not a study, that's a screenshot from a badly written blog post written by someone who doesn't understand gene expression. It's an unsubstantiated and quite frankly bizarre leap to go from "male DNA from fetal cells can be found in women's bodies" to "male DNA from fetal cells cause women to develop masculine phenotypes" or "promiscuity causes women to develop masculine phenotypes" or "the children of promiscuous women inherit DNA from not only the father but also his mother's previous sexual partners".

Look, my contention wasn't with the study itself. My contention is that your study didn't even come close to matching your outlandish claims.

lmao I just can't

That's not a study, that's a screenshot from a badly written blog post written by someone who doesn't understand gene expression. It's an unsubstantiated and quite frankly bizarre leap to go from "male DNA from fetal cells can be found in women's bodies" to "male DNA from fetal cells cause women to develop masculine phenotypes" or "promiscuity causes women to develop masculine phenotypes" or "the children of promiscuous women inherit DNA from not only the father but also his mother's previous sexual partners".

Look, my contention wasn't with the study itself. My contention is that your study didn't even come close to matching your outlandish claims.
Do u personally believe in telegony? I haven't been able to find any concrete evidence for telegony but there are a lot of blog posts on Facebook such as these. I'm not very knowledgeable on this topic

Last edited:
Do u personally believe it? I haven't been able to find any concrete evidence for telegony but there are a lot of blog posts on Facebook such as these. I'm not very knowledgeable on this topic
No, telegony is pseudoscience, and it's funny that a bunch of boomer crackpots are citing studies they haven't read or don't understand to support their theories.

There are of course fields of study that examine epigenetic inheritance, but by definition that precludes "passing on DNA", since epigenetics examines transcriptional regulation as opposed to changes to the nucleotide sequence,[UWSL] and even so nothing is close to even establishing "telegony". [/UWSL]

lmao I just can't

The Dark Knight Reaction GIF

Absolutely based.

No, telegony is pseudoscience, and it's funny that a bunch of boomer crackpots are citing studies they haven't read or don't understand to support their theories.

There are of course fields of study that examine epigenetic inheritance, but by definition that precludes "passing on DNA", since epigenetics examines transcriptional regulation as opposed to changes to the nucleotide sequence,[UWSL] and even so nothing is close to even establishing "telegony". [/UWSL]
I've revisited this recently - the only good and to the point "source" provided seems to be this wordpress article that cites numerous studies: https://elvinlink.wordpress.com/2019/02/24/telegony/
The only issue I've found is that he doesn't explain how the retrotransponsors end up affecting all the eggs, but I'm not an expert. Care to take a look at it for me?

I've revisited this recently - the only good and to the point "source" provided seems to be this wordpress article that cites numerous studies: https://elvinlink.wordpress.com/2019/02/24/telegony/
The only issue I've found is that he doesn't explain how the retrotransponsors end up affecting all the eggs, but I'm not an expert. Care to take a look at it for me?
Actually he has a pretty sloppy use of all the studies, I'm inclined not to believe him.