Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe in reincarnation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I just don't think conciousness can end. Conciousness is infinite imo.

@Inline-g thoughts?

Nah, when you die your conciousness dies with you, reincarnation sounds like astrology bs tbh.

No I don't
But it's not like it matters anyway, we only have this one life and we failed as men

Once you die you cease to exist. This is was our only shot and this how we eneded up. What a joke.

I dont believe in that

I don't. Believing in reincarnation is one reason why we have so many cucks.
"Just be nice to m'lady and I might get the chance to fuck a cute virgin during my next iteration":soy::soy:

Everything has an end

I wish, I don't want this shit life to be the end

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does often rhyme

Not really. I believe in heaven and hell and in a tyrannical god

I believe it. Our consciousness or 'self' has been in different planes, forms and countless lives :feelscry:.

It could exist in my opinion. But there is no concrete evidence.

Personally I dont really think about it but this song is pretty cool

No its impossible. Even if reincarnation existed, you forget everything so it basically doesnt exist.

Nope. Even if it was real, we wouldn't be able to remember our past lives and experiences

I hope it doesn't exist, please let me return to the void

fuck knows but there are a lot of religions and beliefs systems that reference it and the Sumerian tablets and the myth of annunaki seem to hold some clues if they have been translated properly.

When i die i want to be reincarnated as the CEO of fast banana viral marketing

Maybe. Best be outta this damned planet

Yes. I am even convinced about it. It is supported by quantum mechanics. You will be likely to reincarnate as a person with genes similar to your current ones though, since the probability of reincarnation decreases with the genetic distance. This is also a main reason that I want the truth to be spread, so my next life can be better.

More likely than that heaven and hell bs.

But you don't remember anything about your past life so whats the point?

You will be likely to reincarnate as a person with genes similar to your current ones though, since the probability of reincarnation decreases with the genetic distance.
That's y u gotta have kids

I just don't care

No way to know

No I don’t believe it. But if I could come back from the dead I would come back as some normie celeb everyone worshipped, like Michael Jackson then drop blackpill knowledge which I got from ‘heaven’.

Yes. I am even convinced about it. It is supported by quantum mechanics. You will be likely to reincarnate as a person with genes similar to your current ones though, since the probability of reincarnation decreases with the genetic distance. This is also a main reason that I want the truth to be spread, so my next life can be better.

NOOOO I DON'T WANT TO BE A CURRY AGAIN :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Let me ask you something.

Consider two people, Alice and Bob. Both die, and Alice is reincarnated into a third person, Charles.

What is the difference between saying "Alice has been reincarnated into Charles" and "Bob has been reincarnated into Charles" ?

What is it in Charles that makes him the reincarnation of Alice and not of anyone else ? Or of anyone at all ?

Seems like cope

I would like it to be true, i want to be an immortal god ngl
Let me ask you something.

Consider two people, Alice and Bob. Both die, and Alice is reincarnated into a third person, Charles.

What is the difference between saying "Alice has been reincarnated into Charles" and "Bob has been reincarnated into Charles" ?

What is it in Charles that makes him the reincarnation of Alice and not of anyone else ? Or of anyone at all ?
Whataver combination of shit in her brain that makes Alice who she is, and gets reincarnated i suppose

Whataver combination of shit in her brain that makes Alice who she is i suppose, and gets reincarnated i suppose

Memory? Personality ? By which mechanism the neural patterns or anything like that was transmitted then, if it was ? Or is it just that a reincarnation is someone with highly similar mind, which occurred by pure coincidence ? If so, why would you have to die to be reincarnated ?

Reincarnation is gigacope. But i really hope it happens though.

Memory? Personality ? By which mechanism the neural patterns or anything like that was transmitted then, if it was ? Or is it just that a reincarnation is someone with highly similar mind, which occurred by pure coincidence ? If so, why would you have to die to be reincarnated ?
I don't know we are just making an hypothesis here,i never said i belive in raincarnation either, so don't ask me the exact mechanism.But if we suppose that someone with enough power to somehow replicate the exact same neural structure of a person into another person existed, than raincarnation would be as simple as copy pasting a file on your computer.

If your body couldn't be replicated as well though, you'll still live a very different life and could end up having a different personality since your body also takes part in what people perceive as being you, like the blackpill says though

Nope it's hogwash

You dont care what our opinion is on reincarnation you just wanna postmaxx so do i