Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe in Past Lives?

Enigmaz

Enigmaz

Officer
★★★★★
What if we were a terrorist or someone like Hitler in our past lives and because of that we were cursed with being incels. But, Chads were someone like Abraham Lincholn and they get to experience the amazing life as a chad in their current life.

Are we cursed? Discuss.
Jewish youtube video made me think about this.

Not really but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a thing

I really want to because I fear death a lot, but I wasn't raised religious so I don't think I'll ever truly believe in it...

It would only make sense if we were aware of what we did in our past lives. Otherwise it's like sentencing someone to prison without any trial or even charges

If I had a past life, I must have fucked up in a big way to end up here.

I personally dont think it exists. I know that some in judaism believe in reincarnation. We in Christianity we dont. In the new testament theres a part where its said that for every person is appointed to be born once and die once. Even if its true, doesnt matters as you lose all of your memories once you get born. But i guess experiences would matter for the soul.

IDK, i have to proof to prove my claims

There are no proof of that, it's just wishful thinking of superstitious people that are really greedy and want to live forever, they would giveup their humanity instantly just to live 20 more years.
Same can be said about fake miracles of fake Saints and heaven/hell most likely we just die and never go back into anything you just go back to sleep just like before your life has begun. Those so called adults that are very religious still haven't grow up from the pre-teen years where they were indoctrinated into relgion and scared to death by images of burning in hell (all lies nobody went there and come back to tell a story) they want to be embraced by the invisible father (God) that had never even gave a single fuck about them, they don't even know that he exists JFL. It's a mass schizophrenia to cope with horrible world called Earth that is a real hell.
Do you think a mosquito i've killed today while shitting on my toilet going to reincarnate as a Mosquito or a human? I doubt it.
And a soul is just a made up term for higher intelligence that can self retrospect, create new creative things, use more sophisticated tools and language.
Humans can now be easily hacked and Covid bioweapon showed us it's possible to mind control people at mass, if they had a soul they wouldn't fall for it and now 70-80% of the global populatio are a cyborgs transhumans.

Last edited:
What if we were a terrorist or someone like Hitler in our past lives and because of that we were cursed with being incels. But, Chads were someone like Abraham Lincholn and they get to experience the amazing life as a chad in their current life.

Are we cursed? Discuss.
Jewish youtube video made me think about this.

Yes i believe in past lives. I have a theory that autistic people are souls that were not reborn for very long time(thousands of years).

I don't. I believe we came from nothing till 2 people made a child