Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe in IQ?

• Thread starter TheIncelStaresBack
  • Start date

Is IQ "real"

• Yes

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
To me, not believing in IQ seems like a cope, but other's here seem to think IQ itself is a cope, somehow. Where do you stand and why?

As someone with low iq, I can definitely say it's real. I've seen some high iq people in action, and they can do things I could never do, no matter how many nootropics I took or how much brain training I did.

anyone who thinks IQ tests are flawed are massively coping with their below average IQs.

a big resounding yes

Yes, brainlets can't cope with this

I think has more to do with the person themselves yes they might have a high iq but it doesn’t mean shit if they squander their potential. I live an a relatively small town I still see a couple of high iq people I went to HS with. One of them went to university and partied his ass off got kicked out a year later. He works as a bartender now the other one joined the military got himself a dishonorable discharge after getting an extreme dui he now works as a cashier at the local Walmart.

i no beliv iq it dumb i still smurt anivay

It's real but it's irrelevan if you're a sub 145- being in the 115-145 range just means you are fit for being a specialized wageslave. I'm around the 2SD (~130), judging by the 2 tests HRfags gave me when interning and I'm a fucking subhuman compared to the >=3SD demigods I see around the physics and maths faculties- they are just a different species. Their brains functions differently.

IQ is a meme regarding certain competences like creativity, humor, etc. How can you even make up a scale to measure those ?

However it's based concerning mathematics, memory, linguistic or more generally actually quantifiable skills.

So I would say "nay".

Yes. Easy way to approximately know your IQ:
Do you enjoy math and math-related activities and are you good at it? If yes, your IQ is definitely above 100, probably in the 105-120 range, possibly higher. If no, you're average IQ at best, possibly 90-95 or lower.
Everything else is cope. If you're the type of guy who doesn't like math and needs a tutor, but you're good at meme things like music, art, games etc., you're IQ is almost certainly not above average.
Everything else is cope.

My IQ is probably around 90. I've always struggled with math, statistics, programming in school and now college. I can learn these things even on my own, but it takes me very long and I need tutoring most of the time.

Last edited:
No

Its a bunch of nerds creating a test to measure how much of a nerd you are

of course but u need to make a test with a professionel not on some shady internet side

I believe in IQ but the way they test for it is flawed

Intelligence just like looks is dependent on genetics, so yes.

have to be mariana trench IQ to not believe in IQ lol. i started the IQpill.