Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you believe in god or afterlife?

I

incel god

Banned
-
take a look at the world. incels, bad things happen to good people, poverty, natural disasters, sorry but i no longer believe in a god or afterlife. its just not possible.

why yes i do!

Nope. Everyone who does needs to be sterilized
Imagine siding with the idiots who would spit at your graveyard (npcs and their science)
Not that christfags are any better but at least they are not into Science™ approved™™ degeneracy

I believe humanity is fucked and should leave this planet for the best

I was skeptical, but now I do

Yes I think belief in a higher power is undeniable if you look at the complexity of this world and how unique humans are

take a look at the world. incels, bad things happen to good people, poverty, natural disasters, sorry but i no longer believe in a god or afterlife. its just not possible.
I used to, but I don’t anymore. If there is a God(s) then I’m very suspicious of his character.
Then why call him God?'— Epicurus never said what everyone thinks ...

People always use free will to answer Epicurus but that not a very good argument since there is a tremendous amount of suffering in the world that is not our fault (bone cancer in children, tsunamis, etc etc) and one also has to define what they mean by free will and prove it exists. Since we know it’s a fact that the vast and overwhelming majority of people accept the position of their community and what they were raised in when it comes to belief in God(s) doesn’t that suggest there wasn’t much free will in it? If one is a Christian what about when Yahweh is said to have hardened Pharoah’s heart? Doesn’t that suggest the manipulated the man’s free will?

Supposing God(s) is real then he made us and chose what core drives our program would have and he chose to place us in a broken world where we’d be forced to compete ruthlessly over resources. It did not have to be this way and religious people would be better served by just dropping the pretense that their God is “all good” and “omni benevolent”. He probably isn’t. If he exists at all.

t. Used to be deeply religious and part of a cult like sub branch of a mainstream religion and eventually deconverted after churning through lots of books basically.

Attachments

• 1702955333983.jpeg
    1702955333983.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Yes I think belief in a higher power is undeniable if you look at the complexity of this world and how unique humans are
This is the Teleological argument / argument from complexity and it’s a fallacy.

If we say that complex things require a designer, then we must account for who designed the designer since designers are also complex so we get an infinite regress. Clearly not all complex things require a designer. Perhaps you’re thinking that designers may not be complex, but then what should we consider complex? Is the designer of a watch more or less complex than the watch itself? Is a grain of sand complex? Is everything complex? How do we differentiate between what is complex and what is not?

To be frank, the argument just fails basic logic. As in, the conclusions don't follow from premises.

The Teleological Argument goes:
1) I observe complexity
2) Therefore God(s) exists
This is non-sequitur, as the only conclusion you can logically draw from observing complexity is that "complexity exists."
The Teleological argument just skips the step where they prove that complexity necessarily implies God(s). However without that step, the argument is worthless.

Even if it wasn’t a fallacy it would tell us little about which religion is the correct one.

As for how complex life arose somewhere in this vast universe after who knows how many eons I don’t know, but saying “I don’t know” is a far cry from saying “I don’t know therefore God(s)”. Maybe there’s a higher power maybe there’s not.

Anyway I don’t explain these thing well I know but it’s one of those arguments you can search online and see it blasted to smithereens if you so desire.

Last edited:
I used to, but I don’t anymore. If there is a God(s) then I’m very suspicious of his character.
Then why call him God?'— Epicurus never said what everyone thinks ...'— Epicurus never said what everyone thinks ...

People always use free will to answer Epicurus but that not a very good argument since there is a tremendous amount of suffering in the world that is not our fault (bone cancer in children, tsunamis, etc etc) and one also has to define what they mean by free will and prove it exists. Since we know it’s a fact that the vast and overwhelming majority of people accept the position of their community and what they were raised in when it comes to belief in God(s) doesn’t that suggest there wasn’t much free will in it? If one is a Christian what about when Yahweh is said to have hardened Pharoah’s heart? Doesn’t that suggest the manipulated the man’s free will?

Supposing God(s) is real then he made us and chose what core drives our program would have and he chose to place us in a broken world where we’d be forced to compete ruthlessly over resources. It did not have to be this way and religious people would be better served by just dropping the pretense that their God is “all good” and “omni benevolent”. He probably isn’t. If he exists at all.

t. Used to be deeply religious and part of a cult like sub branch of a mainstream religion and eventually deconverted after churning through lots of books basically.
according to christfags and I do have to agree with them humans suffer since the human is a piece of shit that has its fate well deserved and tbh there are many other religions which overlap with such statement

This is the Teleological argument / argument from complexity and it’s a fallacy.

If we say that complex things require a designer, then we must account for who designed the designer since designers are also complex so we get an infinite regress. Clearly not all complex things require a designer. Perhaps you’re thinking that designers may not be complex, but then what should we consider complex? Is the designer of a watch more or less complex than the watch itself? Is a grain of sand complex? Is everything complex? How do we differentiate between what is complex and what is not?

To be frank, the argument just fails basic logic. As in, the conclusions don't follow from premises.

The Teleological Argument goes:
1) I observe complexity
2) Therefore God(s) exists
This is non-sequitur, as the only conclusion you can logically draw from observing complexity is that "complexity exists."
The Teleological argument just skips the step where they prove that complexity necessarily implies God(s). However without that step, the argument is worthless.

Even if it wasn’t a fallacy it would tell us little about which religion is the correct one.

As for how complex life arose somewhere in this vast universe after who knows how many eons I don’t know, but saying “I don’t know” is a far cry from saying “I don’t know therefore God(s)”. Maybe there’s a higher power maybe there’s not.

Anyway I don’t explain these thing well I know but it’s one of those arguments you can search online and see it blasted to smithereens if you so desire.
Based.

according to christfags and I do have to agree with them humans suffer since the human is a piece of shit that has its fate well deserved and tbh there are many other religions which overlap with such statement
They're right about human nature, I don't contest that, just the super natural stuff. Traditional Islam/Christianity are also pretty based when it comes to what women collectively are like too.

Last edited:
No, no no, . No religion for your face. Although traditionalism religion could help with the incel problem

Curries all traditionally had arranged marriages if im not mistaken.
Muslims are the og incel religion since a saudi chad will steal all ur foids and marry them.

And christianity basically didnt do much. No forced marriages at least in europe etc. At least the bible is based where it says that a woman should be stoned if she lies about her virginity, while today 2000 years later the average bodycount of a foid is over 10.

But basically its over, religion wont be forced anymore. More and more atheism and degenracy. Increasing hypergamy etc.

Believing in religion in 2023 :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

No I don't believe anything

I think most of us go back and forth.

Would I believe in a better life after death I would already have roped

Yes. But more of a deist sense

yuh
and dont say that reddit shit like
"if god real why do bad thing happen?"
god gave us free will and we fucked up

It would be nice if there was but no

it's just cope to save you from roping
so you can endure a lifetime of suffering and loneliness but its ok because in the end youll get rewarded for being a good person!
but in reality, "evil" people get rewarded

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back