Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you believe in genetic fatalism/determinism, or free will?

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
i think genetics & uncontrollable events have already dictated the outcome of our lives. the little free will, assuming we even have any, to make choices are insignificant and have no actual impact on dictating events/outcomes/directions of our lives.

with such a proposition, what escape is there from my genetic fate? only death will release me from being pulled along by the strings of my genes & the universe.

this philosophical question actually doesn’t matter if you’re enjoying life & have overall contentment.

maybe a better way to phrase it is that i cannot reconcile with the fact that i’m a subhuman. humans of the opposite sex will revolt at me no matter what i do. i cannot escape this constant reminder. there have been periods where i am able to forget about it, but some way or another after some time, i get reminded that i am a subhuman; genetically unviable to reproduce, or participate in the vast experiences of social normalities.

it’s only then that i come here to write, to cope. no amount of blackpill education will change my circumstances, or maybe one can hope that things will change by mere luck, as i’ve been told that women treat men differently by the time men reach 25-30 jfl yeah bro “it worked for me so don’t give up hope it might work for u,” blackpillers telling 20 year olds that it’s not over until it’s really over. i’m already so mentally destroyed by all my past interactions with females during my redpill phase that now i deeply understand female nature, there really is no winning in the dating life unless you’re chad. chance luck dating events bear negative consequences. an undesirable male has all to lose when he takes the risk of giving dating a shot when a girl gives him the chance to.

it’s another day of being reminded that in a world of winner & losers, i am just a loser, a loser in the game of genetics, the game that dictates our lives, like the rest of you here.

there is no salvation for us, only more pain & suffering, i must be pretty gay for writing all this to cope

tldr i feel subhuman

Last edited:
I think genetics & uncontrollable events have already dictated the outcome of our lives. the little free will, assuming we even have any, to make choices are insignificant and have no actual impact on dictating events/outcomes/directions of our lives.
We have got to make do of what we have, but sometimes it may not be enough in today's world

do you believe in genetic fatalism/determinism, or free will?​

I'm a hard determinist.

i think genetics & uncontrollable events have already dictated the outcome of our lives. the little free will, assuming we even have any, to make choices are insignificant and have no actual impact on dictating events/outcomes/directions of our lives.

with such a proposition, what escape is there from my genetic fate? only death will release me from being pulled along by the strings of my genes & the universe.

this philosophical question actually doesn’t matter if you’re enjoying life & have overall contentment.

maybe a better way to phrase it is that i cannot reconcile with the fact that i’m a subhuman. humans of the opposite sex will revolt at me no matter what i do. i cannot escape this constant reminder. there have been periods where i am able to forget about it, but some way or another after some time, i get reminded that i am a subhuman; genetically unviable to reproduce, or participate in the vast experiences of social normalities.

it’s only then that i come here to write, to cope. no amount of blackpill education will change my circumstances, or maybe one can hope that things will change by mere luck, as i’ve been told that women treat men differently by the time men reach 25-30 jfl yeah bro “it worked for me so don’t give up hope it might work for u,” blackpillers telling 20 year olds that it’s not over until it’s really over. i’m already so mentally destroyed by all my past interactions with females during my redpill phase that now i deeply understand female nature, there really is no winning in the dating life unless you’re chad. chance luck dating events bear negative consequences. an undesirable male has all to lose when he takes the risk of giving dating a shot when a girl gives him the chance to.

it’s another day of being reminded that in a world of winner & losers, i am just a loser, a loser in the game of genetics, the game that dictates our lives, like the rest of you here.

there is no salvation for us, only more pain & suffering, i must be pretty gay for writing all this to cope

tldr i feel subhuman
I believe in blowing out your mums bumhole with my rice kok, GrAYmang

free will in NT

free will exists if you have the genes to support it

I'm more inclined to believe in determinism over free will, so genetic determinism makes much more sense. People don't like to think they aren't in control of what happens to them, to me it seems very neurotic.

"Study 3 revealed that belief in free will is correlated with victim blaming even when controlling for just world beliefs, religious worldviews, and political ideology."

Its not really the zebras fault if it gets eaten by a lion, nor is it really anyones fault if they are born ugly and they end up becoming a recluse. There's no rhyme or reason for any of this, the world just is and we just got the short end of the stick

I suppose I'm something of a compatibilist. Whereas we are for the most part beholden to the exterior laws of nature and unconscious drives within us, a certain degree of freedom, or an ability to change our situation can perhaps be achieved through knowledge of necessity and exactly what that entails.

The real answer is fucking boring and laborious.

You have free will within genetic determinism.

If you want to know more then go to your computer, sit down, read my post and then kill yourself because I’m not going to explain it to you faggot :lasereyes:

I only believe in a partially-free will; most of us could only ascend by disregarding consent.