Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe in everything in your environment and upbringing went right you’d still be a incel?

• Yes

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
About 40% of height is environment and sexual dymorphism is Based on testosterone (almost entirely environmental). Let’s say from day 1 everything in your environment went perfectly do you think that you would still be a incel?.

yes, because of balding genetics

About 40% of height is environment and sexual dymorphism is Based on testosterone (almost entirely environmental). Let’s say from day 1 everything in your environment went perfectly do you think that you would still be a incel?.
I think I’d still be a incel because of my nose, eyes and forehead. None of which could have been avoided

no enviroment for your genetics
Sexual dymorphism and testosterone goes a long way. It can fix jaw, eyebrows, cheekbones, frame and pretty much everything. Although in some really bad situations yeah it’s still over

Yes because I'd still be 5'2 and subhuman

im incel because of a shit puberty... FUCK

Same. I was pretty boy before puberty and it just hit me horribly. I look at old pictures of myself and I was cute
same man but i spent my puberty ldaring all the time and my face went to shit.. looks like this now :

3058736 0013372463 10 2

It wouldn't have mattered much honestly

Last edited:
It wasn't even my upbringing or environment that made me an incel :feelsbadman:

Unlikely, because I had friends, I was once very motivated and I am not a manlet - but theres also possibilies of it even if everything went right I might still be a virgin.

Environment is a big thing in my life, my city sucks for meeting new people, let alone Gen Z guys and girls.

The City is full of garbage, the people are toxic, 50% of the population is 60+, almost 20% are Immigrants.

My upbringing from childhood until now VERY disturbing, extremly unusual. I went to 4 different Highschools so I never had the time or interests to establish any lasting relationships, neither did ANY of my peers tho.

1. Highschool: I was rather popular in the class, had about 7 close "friends" within the class, well cant call em friends because ultimately all but one betrayed me. Good relationships to other classes as well. Was bullied by a lot of teachers tho. Even sexually harassed.

2. Highschool: Everyone hated me from hello, I was bullied without mercy from day one all to the last day I went to that school. After just 2 month i had stomach aches from going to that classroom and being called a "stupid bastard who should kill himself" the moment I stepped into class. They harassed me, blackmailed me, spit on me, stole my stuff, destroyed my school projects, sexually attacked me (from two gay boys who were clearly mentally unstable). Teachers didnt give a fuck, even joined in to bully me some more.

3. Highschool: Jestermaxxing days gone full power, helped me climb the social ladder. Perfect grades, good teachers and good relationship to teachers, not a single friend tho. Good relationships to my classmates there, but ultimately nothing came out of it. The girls were either super ugly or mid tier but had boyfriends.

4. Highschool: Continued Jestermaxxing, Perfect Grades and 3 friends (all guys), only had 1 classmate who hated me, but she was ugly and stupid as fuck. The only conversation we had in 2 years was this one: Kim: "Who would have sex with a guy like that?" Me: "Who would have sex with you? Urgh!" Obviously she has infinite SMV but i was bluepilled, maybe we were looksmached, but argubly no. She was too fucking ugly and maybe it pissed her off. She was the ONLY classmate without a picture in the picture book for the Highschool end party.

After that I spend, what, a whole year "finding myself" and then looking for an apprentance ship but never got one and then Corona fucked me over.

I went to University. In the middle of Covid lockdown. It was all Zoom.

12 guys in class, 2 of them girls both low maybe Mid Tier Becky and both had boyfriends. NOBODY ever talked with each other - it was rare. I can BARELY even remember one and i left just two months ago lmao. 3.5 years. Nothing! The WhatsApp Chat is dead. The last thing at the last exam they said was: We will never see each other again.

University for me was ulta depressing, from other classes, nobody ever cared about my existence. I tried to hit on a french girl but she didnt take me seriously, then i tried to hit on a Becky TWICE from undergrad but she turned out to be a complete maniac, like idk whats with her. Then I tried to hit on a 3th girl from Business class, that I talked to over Snapchat for well over a week and that turned out to just be a ghosting. And another Pakistani girl who I jestermaxxed a little bit for, made her cheerful, i actually hate Islam and she was islamic, still tried it, got her number, she ghosted me, then i tried it again a few days later, then she blocked me.

Yeah its all kinda fucked up.

If my parents were actually good, I wouldn’t be the wreck I am today.

If I was rich, I'd get lefort 2 and ascend to normie maybe. I'd also be less socially inept probably.

Yes because all brown men are incels even the ones with a better upbringing than me. To be brown is to be incel. They are one and the same.

It's not about education, but about the way society is going. Obviously, if I could have been lucky enough to have had a normal class in the past, be handsome and have a girlfriend, I would have been much better off, and I wouldn't be a long-term incel. I'm not saying that a girlfriend is the only source of happiness, but it's definitely an important milestone to reach, especially if in my country the average age for relationships is 16. I'd be fine with a short-term relationship (but with a reason) rather than never having touched any girl other than my mother.

I've always been mentally unwell :feelsbadman:

No, I'm mtn in appearance

My main problem was my negative life experiences, being an outcast from an early age, not fitting in with normi society.

I was not "socialized correctly"

In fact I think this is the case for many here.

Nothing would have saved me. I am cursed beyond saving. Everything is bad about me. Face, skin, frame, shoulders, manboobs, arms, brain.

No escape for me.

Nothing would have saved me. I am cursed beyond saving. Everything is bad about me. Face, skin, frame, shoulders, manboobs, arms, brain.

No escape for me.
Frame, shoulders, manboobs and arms would have been fixed in a perfect environment. Your face too because of testosterone and shit

Frame, shoulders, manboobs and arms would have been fixed in a perfect environment. Your face too because of testosterone and shit
I have klinefelter syndrome, i am doomed

With perfect Environment ( preferable in a House ) , non stressfull upbringing and good nutrition / money

Your Chances surely would elevate

With perfect Environment ( preferable in a House ) , non stressfull upbringing and good nutrition / money

Your Chances surely would elevate
Of being Chad or incel?

Easily yes
If I'd gotten a palate expander
I'd have a good maxilla like the rest of my family